Profile for bb2011 > Reviews

bb2011

Vital Signs for Nurses: An Introduction to Clinical Observations
Vital Signs for Nurses: An Introduction to Clinical Observations
by Joyce Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for first year students in adult nursing, 16 Dec 2011
I wish I had read this book when I was in my first year of nursing studies, because it covers more than the essential, it really helps in developing an understanding of the vital signs and confidence in practice. It is useful for the skills but also for the anatomy and physiology and the references to recent official guidelines. I find this book is a great reference even in my third year and a useful source of information for assignments. Handy format, can be carried in your pocket during placements.

Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book: with Student Consult Access, 1e (Netter Basic Science)
by John T. Hansen PhD

4.0 out of 5 stars good content and pictures, 2 May 2011
This book is well presented and I found it gave more details and knowledge than I expected. Very good to memorise and understand the anatomy and physiology in a different way. I use it to review the anatomy before my placements at the hospital.