Profile for Ms. js allen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jennifer Lopez Glow Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Jennifer Lopez Glow Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it., 6 Nov. 2015
Nice smell, pretty bottle.

No Other Name
No Other Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 6 Nov. 2015
This review is from: No Other Name (Audio CD)
Beautiful lyrics. Stunning album. Fast delivery.

Veroda Bicycle Pannier Mobile Phone Holder Frame Cycle Bike Pouch Bag Color Red
Veroda Bicycle Pannier Mobile Phone Holder Frame Cycle Bike Pouch Bag Color Red
Offered by Greenkey Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but poor quality, 6 Nov. 2015
I love it and hate it. The product works, the concept of the bag is brilliant, I love going on my rides with no bag, just this little thing strapped to my bike and the ability to put the phone in a cover and still access it whilst cycling (handy for my track app where i pause it) you touch it in the rain and phone stays dry is fab. Enough room to fit tissues, lipstick, keys money, etc. However the quality is poor. Upon receiving the item, the logo fell off, it was glued down loosley but that didn't bother me. Now the straps are fraying and im not sure it'll last many more rides. Also there is a section for earphones to feed through so you can listen and ride, while keeping ipod dry - but there is no hole! The image is there but you cant feed through the wire in the bag! Depends on bike size but straps fit the bars on my ladies bike fine. I'm now about to buy another bag because of the fraying and a friend wants one. I'm going to shop around due to quality, but when you pay so little, does it matter? I might buy this again but for the sake of £5 and free delivery, mmmmm.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
by Lynn Vincent

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will bless and challenge those who never considered after life., 29 Nov. 2014
This book is beautiful and moving. Witten by the father of the boy, he shares the insights his son reveals about being in heaven. I'm British, and to be honest, the first chapter or two grip you, then you have to trawl through a good half of the book with some annoying American-isms, the drama and the long winded detail. But please get past all of this. I was so desperate to read what the boy saw, rather than what the dad experienced but it's worth the wait. Although I do appreciate what he went through, he is clearly painting a picture. However, the second half of the book is breath taking. I read the book in the space of 2-3 days (in between work). As a Christian, I found Colton (the boy's name) to talk about things I've never really considered (what does happen if you miscarry? Or relatives that he never knew? Or what heaven looks like). It's touching. I shed the odd tear and was reminded at the beautiful grace and love Jesus has for us. I thoroughly believe that regardless of your faith or lack of faith, this book with challenge your conceptions and ideas of the afterlife, whether one exists, and of God. If you get this book, please don't keep it to yourself. I think this is a fantastic opportunity for us to share Christ with others in a medium which is non threatening.

The Bean Book (Essential Vegetarian Collection Series)
The Bean Book (Essential Vegetarian Collection Series)
by Rose Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars She's very pleased with the book and I also look forward to ..., 29 Nov. 2014
Purchased for my veggy friend who always talked about making more foods with beans in it. She's very pleased with the book and I also look forward to trying out her recipes!

Frozen
Frozen
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it., 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Frozen (Audio CD)
My niece loves it and have no complaints. Was delivered in good time and to avoid the delivery fee (where it's free over £10) I ended up buying the sing along version with it.

Disney Sing-Along - Frozen
Disney Sing-Along - Frozen
Offered by positivenoise

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the label - it says "sing along" thus not the original Frozen CD!, 29 Nov. 2014
Purchased for my niece for her 7th birthday. To be honest, I only bought it because it meant I didn't waste money on a delivery fee and bought it in conjunction with the actual Frozen CD. The number of people who complain about it annoy me. WHY are you moaning people?! Read the label - it says "sing along" therefore, it is not the main Frozen CD but rather backing music.

If you actually take it for what it is - a backing track to sing along/ karaoke style then you'll love it. My nieces know the words so well so this will be perfect for when they want to pretend to play "concert".

Stagg K18-138 Keyboard Bag
Stagg K18-138 Keyboard Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice surprise...., 29 Nov. 2014
Ordered it 10pm Sunday and received it by Tuesday. Amazing speed for delivery. Used it on the Thursday for a gig. Very impressed. I have a Yamaha P-35 and my digital piano fits perfectly. The bag is extremely well padded and sturdy. One perk I didn't expect is the base. The bottom of the bag has little stubs / feet to allow you to place on ground when moving it about so not to get the bag wet or dirty. The pockets are good, i'm able to fit my music stand, sustain pedal, charger and extension lead in. lots of handles / carry options. The bag is lightweight and thus makes carting a huge and heavy / awkward instrument around much more easier!

Cover to Cover Complete: Through the Bible as It Happened
Cover to Cover Complete: Through the Bible as It Happened
by Selwyn Hughes &Trevor J Partridge

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like reading a novel!, 15 April 2014
This version of the bible is incredible. I've been working through it daily for 4 months now. I can truly say that because of this bible, I am now passionate about my bible reading, I've learnt the value and importance of the written Word and my life has been transformed by incorporating this discipline into my life. The book is chronological, so it is written in the order of how things took place and is quite like reading a novel!!! The authors have a reflection paragraph at the end of each days' read, which help sum up the context of the scriptures you've read, and I also find it really encouraging at the end of each month they seem to congratulate you for achieving a milestone! Every now and then they have the odd page which shows the history or facts of that era which helps put things into context. I don't have a bad word to say about it. I've been a Christian all my life, but never been a bible reader - I've always viewed the bible as old, irrelevant (can YOU relate to being a fisherman?), a tad boring and difficult to read and understand. This has transformed my life!! I'm so grateful. Yes it takes determination to read through the boring bits (hey, Numbers is never a hoot!) but that discipline pays off. It's now part of my daily life and I am so thrilled to actually know what is in this precious book. very rarely I will fall behind, but just pray about it and God helps you somehow catch up and make the time.

The New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency
The New Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency
by John Seymour

5.0 out of 5 stars captivating!, 17 Dec. 2013
this book is so brilliant. I bought it for my brother one Christmas a few years back. Had a look through it before I gave it to him. This book really does cover so many topics and teaches how to survive if the end of the world happened! It even went into gross detail about killing and gutting an animal for the purpose of cooking! Whatever floats your boat I suppose!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3