Profile for cleo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Baby Boy Names
Baby Boy Names

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Dec 2014
This review is from: Baby Boy Names (Kindle Edition)
Great book very helpful unlike some others which have names I would never name my child

Baby Boy Names: For 2015
Baby Boy Names: For 2015
by Miss Hannah Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, very helpfully came across some great names ..., 19 Dec 2014
Great book, very helpfully came across some great names where as some other books have outrageous names that i would never dream of naming my baby.

Morphy Richards 720501 Multi-Floors Steam Mop with Microfibre Pads, 1400 Watt - White/ Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, 15 Oct 2014
Came today set it up and discovered a big crack in the bottom of it and a bit missing from it. The box it came in was also damaged not happy

The Penguinies - Bubble Podding
The Penguinies - Bubble Podding

5.0 out of 5 stars gteat, 5 Aug 2014
Love this game so fun and challenging great for when I'm traveling or just bored realy makes the time fly its sobmuch fun

Opposites & The Penguinies
Opposites & The Penguinies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jun 2014
this book is great for kids to learn all about opposites and is beautifully illustrated. just another great addition to the penguin.lies collection.

Learn Shapes With The Penguinies
Learn Shapes With The Penguinies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 12 April 2014
once again the penguinies have make me a happy customer, this book is great for teaching children shapes and even quizes them so they can interact instead of just listening. Great idea and excellent book..

Count With The Penguinies
Count With The Penguinies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 April 2014
this book is great my daughter is at the stage where she is learning to count and I think this book is great. It is very colourful and she loved the first penguinies book this one was ideal for her as she could recognise some of the items in this book. I have a few counting books and some are very basic but this one is well worth the money. would highly recommend it.

Penguinies
Penguinies

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Penguinies (Kindle Edition)
Great story very imaginative,colourful and different. Great length, easy read and lovely pictures. My daughter realy likes this book so I would recommend it.

The Mouse That Lost His House
The Mouse That Lost His House

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little story, 24 Mar 2014
I read this to my daughter she loved it and even asked me to read it again which is saying something as she can be a real tuff critic most of the time. I think this is a great story flows really well, and unlike other children's books I have read it is a really good length as its not to short or to long but just right as it actually tells a story it's fantastic to say I paid under 2pound. I have bought many kids books and quite a lot of them have not been worth the money but I can honestly say this was a great buy and I can see it becoming one of my daughter's favourites. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a great children's story i can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Mar 2014
Only been using these for around two weeks and have lost around 4pounds however I am taking with raspberry ketones. They help stop cravings and help me feel more full when eating meals I have no side effects. The only bad thing is they are really big and a bit hard to swallow as I am used to capsules. I have tried a few other brands and I think these work best and a lot cheaper than some others and you get 90 tablets so it's a bonus as of others usually only ha e 60.

Page: 1 | 2