Profile for holly > Reviews

Content by holly

holly (England)

by Darren Shan

4.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 9 Jun. 2005
Quick push my eyes back in and shut my mouth. The last book in the 12 part saga leaves your mind woundering an amazing and suprise ending to the enjoyable saga. I was left, revision stuff thrown every where, trying to turn the pages faster so i could hurry up and find out what happends. Its a must read for any Darren Shan fan who i know wants to find out what is going to happen to 'Darren and 'Steve'

by Darren Shan

4.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 9 Jun. 2005

The Riddle (Pellinor Trilogy)
The Riddle (Pellinor Trilogy)
by Alison Croggon

5.0 out of 5 stars Spell bound by its maigc, 9 Jun. 2005
I know i have exams and i should be revising but this book is so hard to put down. I kept thinking i'll finish after this chater but then something else happens and im left wanting more its a great book that is more exciting than 'The Gift' and your left poking your eyes back in to read more. If i wasn't told off for 'opening and closing my mouth like a fish' i think i would have finihed it a lot sooner. A great book and a must read to any fantsy/magic fan.