Profile for Da Lawrence > Reviews

Content by Da Lawrence

Da Lawrence "Debbie" (London)

IDO3D Cool Create Design Studio
IDO3D Cool Create Design Studio

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously not sure how they can market this for 6+ ..., 18 April 2016
Seriously not sure how they can market this for 6+. Its far too difficult and takes a lot of patience to make work, in my opinion definitely 10+. The advertising on the TV is misleading in my opinion and I have a very dissapointed 6 year old on my hands.

TUVIZO 2-GO Waist Bag ...
TUVIZO 2-GO Waist Bag ...
Offered by TUVIZO EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Slimline and very comfortable to wear, 8 Nov. 2015
This review is from: TUVIZO 2-GO Waist Bag ... (Misc.)
A modern lightweight version of the old fanny pack. Slimline and very comfortable to wear, it doesn't ride up once you start moving which is what I had feared. Big enough to fit my phone, some money which saves me having to carry a backpack whilst cycling.

The Tuvizo Reflective Vest for High Visibility 24/7
The Tuvizo Reflective Vest for High Visibility 24/7
Offered by TUVIZO EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to adjust so it fits either me or my ..., 25 Sept. 2015
Certainly does what it's advertised to do. Really easy to adjust so it fits either me or my young son. Very comfortable too, you don't really notice you are wearing it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2015 11:46 AM BST

Twenty Chickens for a Saddle: The Story of an African Childhood
Twenty Chickens for a Saddle: The Story of an African Childhood
by Robyn Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 21 Oct. 2008
One of the most delightful, down to earth books I have read this year. I didn't want it to end. Robyn has a way of bringing all the characters to life which make ema laugh out loud. A book that is going to be added to many Christmas 2008 stockings this year.