Profile for natta > Reviews

natta

kwmobile® Practical and chic FLIP COVER case for HTC One Mini M4 in Light blue
kwmobile® Practical and chic FLIP COVER case for HTC One Mini M4 in Light blue
Offered by KW-Commerce

4.0 out of 5 stars it's good for protecting your phone in your bag etc, 29 July 2014
Lovely colour, it's good for protecting your phone in your bag etc, wouldn't give it 5 stars as its not perfect if you drop your phone. It's a plastic back with a soft plastic/silicon front. Overall it's smart, slim and does the basic job, if you want something to protect your phone from breakage through dropping I'd advise you to buy a chunkier case. This just allows you to keep the slimline look!

Samsung Galaxy Ace Android SIM Free Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Ace Android SIM Free Smartphone
Offered by Digital.Camz

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay phone, 13 Aug 2013
If your a Samsung fan, and want a cheaper smartphone, than get this. I originally had an expensive phone which i lost, unfortunately had no insurance so needed a new phone. I still wanted a smartphone, and this fit the bill. Although it's not amazing, it has all the standard technology of a smartphone. The only downfall is it can crash sometimes, can be slow, the app you on can just turn itself off and go back to home screen etc. It's not a bad phone though, it does it's job. Big downfall is internal storage capacity, so make sure you have a high Gb external micro md storage card to hold most apps etc. Overall it's on okay phone which accommodated me for 7 months until i got my upgrade on contract. If you've have a Galaxy 3 or s4, i wouldn't get this cheaper version as you will be forever comparing the potential of the phone.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Pink (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Pink (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by RB Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Aug 2013
I love this cute little shuffle. I have to admit when I bought it, I had no idea how small it was. I thought it would be about the quarter size of a coaster mat, but it genuinely is the size of a postage stamp, so small! If you are good at losing things, it's not for you!
Anyway I got pink, lovely colour, very girly, the clip on aspect was great as I mainly got it for the use in the Gym. The voice over application is handy when you want to know what playlist your on, or the name of the song, so you don't have to shuffle through every song on your ipod. I think it's great for it's quick, easy use. If you have 1000's of songs, don't get one as they won't fit on, just a few hundred. So far i'm happy with it, had it about 2 weeks and had no problems so far.

TOPDIGI R35MM Retractable 3.5mm Aux Auxiliary Cord for iPod/Mp3 Players/Cell Phones/PDA's Or Any Device With A Standard 3.5MM Headphone Jack/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little invention, 13 Aug 2013
Love this, I currently use it to hook my ipod shuffle into my ipod players, yeah can be messy having extra wires around. But the retractable device, means the wire can be as short as you like, so very practicable. Very useful if you need to hook something up without having to buy a new item like new speakers or whatever you needed before buying the cord.

The Official Highway Code
The Official Highway Code
by Department for Transport

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, 13 Aug 2013
Great book with everything i needed to know for my driving theory test! Treated this religiously like my bible for past couple of weeks and passed! Great stuff! It's a slim product not bulky at all, so great to carry around an slip into your bag to have a quick look whenever!
Recommended if you want to pass quick!