Profile for J. Wilks > Reviews

Content by J. Wilks

J. Wilks "Jacqueline" (Nerja,, Malaga Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vax C89-P6-B Power 6  Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P6-B Power 6 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Sep 2013
We find this a very good appliance. We live in southern Spain and have both carpets and tiled floors and it changes very well. It is quite powerful, too.

The Accidental Adventurer
The Accidental Adventurer
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Sep 2013
Very interesting and well written, very natural way, what a fantastic life he leads and how lucky he has been

Vax AAA Concentrate Carpet Cleaner 1.5L
Vax AAA Concentrate Carpet Cleaner 1.5L
Offered by Cartridge Monster
Price: 11.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Carpets, 10 Aug 2013
Does a good job. no, i will not put it into more words, can't think of anything else this is a nuisance

White Truffles in Winter
White Truffles in Winter
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Food, 10 Aug 2013
Very interesting, we have used this product in the past.

No I can't be doing with all these words, EITHER LET US USE LESS WORDS OR I DO NOT WITH TO GIVE YOU MY VIEWS

The Daughters of England, Volumes One Through Three: The Miracle at St. Bruno's, The Lion Triumphant, and The Witch from the Sea
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Aug 2013
I am actually not quite finished yet but it is very good and I enjoyed it, am nearly at an end. However, by the 3rd storyteller it does become a little repetitive in its storyline.

Child of the Mist (These Highland Hills, Book 1)
Child of the Mist (These Highland Hills, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 3 Aug 2013
Like the firs tone of this series, good descriptions and people but again a little over romantic but a good read.

Bombsites and Lollipops - My 1950s East End Childhood: My 1950s East End Childhood
Price: 0.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 3 Aug 2013
Excellent description of London at that time and good characterization and I am of an age to remember a lot of the details of how they lived then, although I was not from London.

The Last Runaway (Special edition)
The Last Runaway (Special edition)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Aug 2013
I love Tracy Chevalier and this was again excellent and most engrossing. A good story line and characterization and desctiptions

The Laws of Gravity
The Laws of Gravity
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars No, 3 Aug 2013
It was a bit too much for me so unfortunately I gave up on it. I could not bear the suspense

Wings of Morning (These Highland Hills Book #2)
Wings of Morning (These Highland Hills Book #2)
Price: 2.37

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 3 Aug 2013
I love the descriptions of the location but found it a little bit over romantic but a good story line

Page: 1 | 2 | 3