Profile for ssalee.93 > Reviews

Content by ssalee.93

ssalee.93

Andrew James Premium Stainless Steel Wet and Dry Coffee, Nut and Spice Grinder - Powerful 200 Watt Motor, Stainless Steel Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, fine results whatever the type of grinding and mincing needs, 8 Mar 2014
Reading the previous reviews, there seems to be many complaints about a burning plastic smell being generated from the grinder. according to the manual that came with this grinder, these smells are normal and caused by typical carbon brush odours as well as the smell of the lubricants used. It may also be due to over-use which may cause the bearings to overheat. otherwise this is an excellent item for me, makes very fine cinnamon powder, as well as being excellent for grinding coriander, almonds, Brazil nuts, seeds and making purees etc.

if you need something that you can use and then store quickly i.e. something that can be washed instantly, this is the machine, its compact (doesn't require too much space) yet powerful hence the 5***** Star

Excellent manufacturer too with a good reputation, good customer service, 2 years warranty is brilliant compared to others offering 1 year only
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 8:35 PM GMT

Adidas Unisex Wooster Digital Black And Gold Ip Watch - ADH1937
Adidas Unisex Wooster Digital Black And Gold Ip Watch - ADH1937

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, nice size, doesn't look cheap, 21 July 2013
Originally bought the same watch from Argos, had it for 4 months, Really liked it until the light no longer worked. I relied on the light to keep track of time overnight. Argos were very good and gave my money back despite it being out of their 'money back period'. I only had the choice of choosing an alternative of which there were non I liked, in the end the Argos colleague returned the full amount.

This watch looks great, nice colour scheme, water proof and nice strong built straps. Its a watch you can happily show off and be proud of wearing.

Apart from its good looks, the face of the watch (made from glass I think?) is scratched easily so it would be a good idea to cut out and use a screen protector before official use. The last watch I bought had an issue with the light causing me to return, so I can't call this watch reliable.

I have since bought another and its not had any problems so far so seems like it was a one off.

Ultimately a good looking watch, quality and a nice theme of gold and black colours.

GreatShield iSlide Series Slim-Fit Rubber Coating Hard Case for Apple iPod Touch 5th Gen 2012 (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice finish on the outside, good protection on the inside, bit bulky*, 21 July 2013
This is a great method of protection if like me my iPod touch 5 began getting marks around the edge despite having a screen protector. It also makes it more comfortable to hold the iPod and prevents it from slipping out the hands.

Aside from the good points, it is a little bulky. This is a bit annoying considering that I wanted to keep and show off the iPod's slim design. Not something you'd be glad to pull out of your pocket to show your friends. Its for this reason this is rated 4 star by me however I was quickly looking for a case and with lots of choices I went for this.

In conclusion I'm glad I bought this case, apart from it looking bulky its well made and durable.

Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 Motherboard (AMD 990X/SB950, 4x DDR3, S-ATA 600, ATX, PCI-Express 2.0, USB 3.0, Network iControl, Windows 8 Ready, Socket AM3+)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, Cheaper on amazon than eBay and Scan, Excellent!, 7 Jan 2013
This motherboard is amazing, its heavy which is a good sign. Its packed with soo many features that I still have to discover. there are 3 PCIe Slots which is Excellent. all the connections are located in a perfect area for easy cable management. There are a total of 5 PWM fan connectors which is VERY GOOD. I've connected 4 fans including the CPU Fan (arctic cooling F12 120mm Case Fans). If you use the bundled fan xpert software from asus these fans are controlled from within windows.

I had to pick between many manufacturers and having previously owned a faulty motherboard from ASUS, as it was out of warranty they didn't help much, though i felt they should have at least offered a payed repair. I've now looked past this with this motherboard. I'm really glad I bought this motherboard and non of the motherboards from MSI, ASROCK or GIGABYTE or other manufacturers as this comes with lots of bundled software and features.

I installed this inside my XIGMATEK Asgard Case, with 2 X 4GB Corsair Vengeance ram, AMD Phenom ii 965 BE, arctic cooling freezer 13 pro, ASUS Radeon 6670 and a 600W OCZ ModXstream PSU. All work amazing with no blue screens, errors etc. Also I purchased all these from Amazon apart from the Case and Graphics card.

SO BUY IT!

Philips HD4671/20 Brushed Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre
Philips HD4671/20 Brushed Metal Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt - 1.7 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kettle, water that appears at the bottom is condensed steam (IT DOES NOT LEAK), 20 Sep 2012
I have had this kettle for around two years now,

it has been an excellent tea time companion. having been made robust and durable, its no wonder this kettle has lasted me this long. I think the 1-cup feature is excellent and very energy efficient. Its quite silent at boiling water. Having read other reviews, many people have complained that this kettle has 'LEAKED'.I doubt that the kettle actually leaks, my theory is that, the steam is what switches off the kettle, this is what helps the thermostat function. the steam has to get from top to bottom (to reach the thermostat), so it flows down the handle side of the kettle, there is a channel under the handle assembly, over a period of time, this steam condenses into water, and collects in the bottom, this then has to get out the kettle, so it 'LEAKS' out.

So in conclusion, the leak is quite normal, its noting to worry about i.e there are no seals that have been damaged! in the end its a Philips quality product!