Profile for T. S. Whenman > Reviews

Content by T. S. Whenman

T. S. Whenman "Telattwelve, Hants" (Andover, UK)

Flip Top Box for Fishing Tackle or Beads
Flip Top Box for Fishing Tackle or Beads
Offered by Tackle The Problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of kit, I didn't know I could ..., 11 Jun. 2015
Superb piece of kit, I didn't know I could get so many odds and sods in such a small space; highly recommended

Percol Black & Beyond Espresso Instant Coffee 100g (Pack of 6)
Percol Black & Beyond Espresso Instant Coffee 100g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars not the supplier) the product reached my expectations as an extremely good coffee. Next time I'll buy the correct one ..., 1 Mar. 2015
Apart from the fact that what I bought was instant (my mistake, not the supplier) the product reached my expectations as an extremely good coffee. Next time I'll buy the correct one and be even happier with ****** (five stars)

The Long Race to Glory: How the British Came to Rule the Cycling World
The Long Race to Glory: How the British Came to Rule the Cycling World
by Chris Sidwells

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and entertaining, 20 Oct. 2013
Chris Sidwells captures what has really been "a long race to glory" for British cycling in an informative, but not patronising, manner. Thoroughly recommended.

Mustang Aces of the 357th Fighter Group (Aircraft of the Aces)
Mustang Aces of the 357th Fighter Group (Aircraft of the Aces)
by Chris Bucholtz

5.0 out of 5 stars The Yoxford Boys, 29 July 2013
Totally informative about a place, now called "Cakes and Ale Caravan Park" that I used to live very close to in Suffolk and didn't realise the importance of the location near Leiston

Lifesystems Mosquito Killer Refill Tablets - 20pk
Lifesystems Mosquito Killer Refill Tablets - 20pk
Offered by LD Mountain Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Mosquito paranoia, 29 July 2013
Being slightly paranoid about mosquitoes this product is fantastic, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with the same silly fear

Country Capers
Country Capers
by Ken Dykes

5.0 out of 5 stars country capers by ken dykes, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Country Capers (Paperback)
If you were born in the era that Ken's book depicts, it will bring back evocative memories of that time and if you were born since it will give a candid insight into how we, the kids who were born during or just after WWII, spent our time when not at school. Having worked with the author at the Andover Advertiser for many years I feel privileged to have shared some of his experiences during conversations with him over a pint in The Danebury, Andover High Street. I can thoroughly recommend this nostalgic book.

Walk On
Walk On
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Walk On by Boston, 23 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Walk On (Audio CD)
Thank you Amazon, without your product listings I wouldn't even have known this cd existed. On first listening I must admit to a lack of enthusiasm on my part but on the second run through of the tracks it was definitely Boston with the very subtle lulls in the tracks to the signature crescendos a la Boston. All in all, brilliant.