Profile for Luke > Reviews

Luke

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware. Good at the start., 27 Mar 2014
So these headphones were crystal quality in first use, brilliant bass, great for music and were comfy.
However they were easy to tangle and very unreliable as I found out a month later, after always keeping them safe and only used it about an hour a day the audio started to cut out, after 2 months the audio was completely gone.
I would of reccomended this if the great headphones worked for more than a month.

AMD FX6300 Black Edition 6 Core (3.5/4.1GHz, 8MB Level 3 Cache, 6MB Level 2 Cache, Socket AM3+, 95W, Retail Boxed)

5.0 out of 5 stars GET THIS CPU, FOR ANY BUILD!, 8 Feb 2014
I was building a budget gaming PC (by budget I say around 450 pounds) but my friend was going all out on his budget in the 850 dollar range. I reccomended him this CPU and not an intel because purely what this can do for it's price.
For this kind of money on intels battlefield you will get a mid range i3. A rubbish processor now, good 3 years ago.
This is a great CPU and will go great with any graphics card if you are gaming that is a gddr5 1-2gb card.
If you are rendering from time to time do not let the price put you off, you will not be dissapointed with this card.
Don't worry you could match this up with any high end card and won't need to worry about the processor falling behind.
This is the best processor for this kind of money.

Cooler Master NSE-200-KKN1 N-Series N200 USB 3.0 Micro-ATX Case
Cooler Master NSE-200-KKN1 N-Series N200 USB 3.0 Micro-ATX Case
Offered by elevenfirst

4.0 out of 5 stars A great case for a new builder... However..., 8 Feb 2014
If you are new to building a PC this is an excellent case and you shall find no trouble in this case. However if you are an advanced user you will find faults like I did.
-SSD mounts are not great and easy to bend
-Little space to put wires round the back, not easy to keep cables tidy, I'd reccomend buying a modular PSU for this case because of this.
HOWEVER
There are lots of plus that really makes this case shine:
-Plenty of buttons on the header at the front of the case.
-A very sleak design but looks better without an optical drive.
-Plenty of space for high end graphics cards
-Removable hard drive bracket.

A brilliant case and brilliant value, looks very nice in person.

American Sweets & Candy - Perfect Affordable Gift For Any Occasion - Letterbox Friendly Gift Box
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how buying sweets online should be!, 20 Aug 2013
I bought this for my brother, he loved it as a small gift.
Comes with plenty of sweets for the money spent, some are nice, well some are just not to a great taste. But never the less a great experience tasting sweets from a different country! :)

Forzieri 0.70 ct Diamond and Pearl 18K Gold Ring USA 4.5 | IT 8 | UK I
Forzieri 0.70 ct Diamond and Pearl 18K Gold Ring USA 4.5 | IT 8 | UK I

4.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent., 11 Feb 2013
I sold my children, my dog, my cat, my wife, my house, my car, my laptop, and even my phone, and also I borrowed a bit of money (Maybe 1,000,000 in total) but it was worth it, until I dropped it down the drain, no insurance, I am currently in a internet cafe, and now my time is running out, goodbye world.

Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)
Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work!, 2 Feb 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Don't work. After trying to reach their customer service it is never open, I returned it back, and going to get something better with this overpriced.

TEEPEE ONLINE® DARK ELECTRIC BLUE ** UK EXCLUSIVE COLOUR** SILICONE SKIN CASE COVER for XBOX 360 CONTROLLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Gamers heaven., 2 Feb 2013
Great, does the job, why pay 10 pounds for grips when I have had much help from this. Would recommend to anyone who plays for a prolong time and gets sweaty hands.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great.., 2 Feb 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
After an hour of going through options on both the controller and the Xbox, nothing, overall this controller does not work, and feels of cheap plastic. Its like something you'd expect to be imported as a fake item from china, yes it feels that cheap. Returned it and hope to spend the money on an elgato in the future.