Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for amashopper > Reviews

Content by amashopper

amashopper (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Twitfish® - Luxury Stand for Apple Watch - Fits All Versions & Sizes (38mm & 42mm Apple Watch in Sport, Basic and Edition Models) (Mahogany Finish)
Offered by Basezip

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, 24 Sept. 2015
My charger is stuck in it, because the hole is so tight. Now I need to buy a new charger. Easily falls over due to light weigh as well. Cheap tat.

4-Port USB Wall Charger Travel Kit with Interchangeable Plugs (US, UK, EU, AU) for iPhone iPod and other Smart phone, Most Tablet, MP3 Devices etc(White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very weak output, 4 Jun. 2014
This product must not output many volts as having my iPhone and iPad plugged into it at the same time would cause very slow charging or one device to not charge at all. It also gets incredibly warm which gives me concerns over the safety of the device. I would recommend the Anker USB charger.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 11:37 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great build quality, 4 Jun. 2014
A good, sturdy and seemingly safe USB charger. I would highly recommend to travellers and those who just have lots of USB devices to charge - iPhone, iPad, Kindle, the list goes on... Very neat looking and well constructed.

White Globe LED Fairy Lights By Flowerglow - Energy Efficient Warm White LED Bulbs With A 50,000 Hour Lifespan
Offered by Flowerglow

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm glow, instantly make any room cosy, 4 Jun. 2014
The build quality of this product is very high, the actual 'balls' the lights are encompassed by feel sturdy and tough - particularly great if being used on a bed head and they will be frequently knocked/rested on etc.

The glow given off by these lights is very warm and makes a room feel very cosy, I would recommend them for use in a bedroom or living room.

They would have been nice with a dimmer switch and an on/off switch. I have the cable and plug all hidden away which means to turn them on I have to pull my bed forward to switch the plug socket itself on. It would also be nice to control the brightness using a dimmer.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Mar. 2009
This screen cover is simple and easy to apply. Does the job well. Only thing I had trouble with was the cover for the bit that slides up (for the camera) it just wouldn't stay on. Otherwise great.

Samsung T220HD 22-inch Widescreen LCD TFT Monitor, Rose Black, 10000:1, Digital TV Tuner

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV - Dust Magnet, 29 Mar. 2009
Well, I bought this TV about a month ago and have had no problems whatsoever. It is perfect. Good screen size and I use it mainly as a second monitor for my iMac however Freeview works very well and it's resolution is okay.

One or two things though;
It is such a dust magnet! I now permanently have a duster in my draw and everyday when I come in from school I dust it down. Also, you can setup timers for it to switch on/switch off onto a certain channel at a selected volume, but you can't choose DTV/Freeview channels! Very annoying.

Otherwise, great TV from Samsung.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2009 11:52 PM BST

The Sims 2 (Mac)
The Sims 2 (Mac)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, troubleshooting tip!, 29 Oct. 2008
This review is from: The Sims 2 (Mac) (Video Game)
I think the Sims 2 is a fantastic game, I had it for PC but when I upgraded to my iMac, I decided to buy the MAc version along with various expansion packs. Really is a lot of fun, it's a game for anyone to enjoy!

I did nearly return it however, as everytime I ran the game I got black patches across my screen and couldn't see what was going on, after reading up on it though I found a solution. Right click/Ctrl click the Sims 2 application and press Get Info then in the get info window, tick 'Open using Rosetta'. Problem solved!

Great purchase.

Nokia 2 GB MICRO SD
Nokia 2 GB MICRO SD
Offered by Genuine Providers

5.0 out of 5 stars Small price, small card, 29 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Nokia 2 GB MICRO SD (Accessory)
Talk about tiny! This memory card is literally the size of your little pinky nail! Worked as expected, good purchase.

Belkin iPod Touch Leather Folio - Black/Chocolate
Belkin iPod Touch Leather Folio - Black/Chocolate
Offered by BESTBUYIT

3.0 out of 5 stars Not such a good buy..., 29 Oct. 2008
This seems to be a nice item, but in real life it is very girly and there is much similarity to a girls purse. You also don't see a hideous Belkin tag protruding from the side in the picture. It felt well made however there were a few loose stitches and some dents in the actual material. The screen protector seemed OK but I couldn't get the air bubbles out so, maybe not so good.

Wouldn't recommend to any men, but is nice for a Xmas present for a 7-16 year old girl.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fit and amazing sound quality for a top notch price!, 29 Oct. 2008
When I bought these headphones, I was definitely wary about the quality of them because of the low price. I now realise there was no need to be. They fit great and they sound pretty good. Delivery by Amazon was quick and efficient as always. Another great buy! Great as MP3/iPod head/p alternatives. For the average, general listener.

Page: 1 | 2