Profile for Iliana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Furniture protector shelf liner
Furniture protector shelf liner

5.0 out of 5 stars Padded Shelf / Drawer liner, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Furniture protector shelf liner
I lined a drawer with this liner so that I could put my jewelry on top without scratching the wood below or the jewelry. I've had it for a while and it's perfect. Great quality, still looks like new.

4FT Folding Table. 4FT rectangular folding legs table FT-5. A really handy table. especially popular with home users, education establishments, exhibition organisers, boot sales, community centres and caterers
Offered by Folding Tables UK Ltd
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding Table, 18 April 2013
Purchased this table for my sewing room. It's very sturdy and just the right size for my needs. I put a pattern/fabric cutting board on top.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pattern / Fabric Cutting Board, 18 April 2013
Had one of these in the states; it is a fabulous and useful addition to my sewing room. Since the vendor is in the states it took a long time to receive and was quite costly compared to the state, but worth the wait and money.

Trexus Office Operator Chair Asynchronous High Back H510mm W465xD450xH425-540mm Burgundy

5.0 out of 5 stars Office Chair, 18 April 2013
Purchased this chair for my sewing room. This chair provides excellent lumbar support, it's easy to assemble and great quality. Definitely worth the price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Stand, 18 April 2013
Beautiful nightstand; great quality. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. This has been a great addition for our guest room; perfect for storage too. We also purchased the matching Right Hand Door Night Stand.

Premium Glass Ultra Thin Bathroom Scale LARGE LCD Display Easy To Read 150kg/330lbs Capacity, Extra Wide 35.5 cm Platform
Offered by Smart Shop UK
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom Scale, 18 April 2013
I've had this scale for about a year and it's fabulous. We are a three-person household and it's been used daily by all of us; we may not necessarily like what we see, but the scale is accurate and dependable. Excellent buy!

AEG Stainless Steel Deep Fryer, 2000 Watt, Black
AEG Stainless Steel Deep Fryer, 2000 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep Fryer, 18 April 2013
Makes the perfect fries (both potato and sweet potato)! It's very well made, extremely easy to clean and the basket makes it easy to remove whatever you're frying. My only complaint is that it came with an electrical adaptor that fell apart in under a week. When I contacted the company they gave me a link to purchase the part (which was much better quality) on Amazon. However, they did not offer to send me a new adaptor. So if you purchase this product, you may end up paying a few additional pounds to a better adaptor. Still a great product!

KitchenAid 5KFPM775BER Red Artisan KitchenAid Food Pocessor
KitchenAid 5KFPM775BER Red Artisan KitchenAid Food Pocessor

5.0 out of 5 stars KItchen Aid Food Processor, 18 April 2013
OMG! I had one when I lived in the states and LOVED it. So after I purchased a much cheaper food processor and it fell apart in less than a year, I thought I'd spend the money for this beauty. The description does not do it justice, it came with so many more attachments than described; making an already excellent product incredible. A MUST BUY!

Breville VST026 4 Slice Sandwich Press Stainless Steel
Breville VST026 4 Slice Sandwich Press Stainless Steel
Price: 33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandwich Press, 18 April 2013
Incredible!!! I've been purchasing delicious pressed sandwiches from Costa's, but it can become expensive it you want one every day. So I ordered this press based on previous reviews. It's fast, easy to use & clean and most importantly it makes the perfect toasted sandwich. The product is well made, the hinged lid allows for different thickness in your sandwiches and allows for space saving storage.

Brennenstuhl Travel Mains Plug EU to GB Earthed Adapter
Brennenstuhl Travel Mains Plug EU to GB Earthed Adapter
Offered by shopping72
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Plug, 18 April 2013
I ordered an AEG frier that came with a similar adaptor. Unfortunately, it cracked and broke after a few uses. I called the company and they recommended this model. It's of better quality and works perfectly with my new fryer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3