Profile for A. Williams > Reviews

Content by A. Williams

A. Williams

Page: 1 | 2
Meguiars Super Degreaser (3 78 Litres)
Meguiars Super Degreaser (3 78 Litres)
Offered by EuroCarParts

5.0 out of 5 stars Muck, grim and oil dropped off, degreaser with Bite, 24 Feb. 2015
Needed a good degreaser for my bicycle chain in the winter as it needs cleaned almost after every use on our roads. Have tried many different types from the likes of Halfords and which tend to be more expensive but they always lacked bite.

Left the chain soaking overnight (did not dilute) and thereafter a light brush and the muck, grim and oil just dropped off, and done a great job between the links where it needs to be removed.

Clean shiny chain looking like new :o)

Medium 'Porridge' Bowl
Medium 'Porridge' Bowl
Offered by MAKE International

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 29 May 2014
Description says medium, but I never could find the large???

For Quaker oats size 180ml milk it is perfect

For Scott's oats size 200ml milk it is small and has overspill in the micro

The Shave Well Company Deluxe Shave Well Fog-Free Shower Mirror - 33% Larger Than The Original Shave Well Mirror
Offered by The Cumberland Companies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The fog has lifted, 29 May 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Nice compact size, hangs perfectly within the shower, and it works

Perfect

simplehuman Small Slim Canister - Fingerprint-Proof Stainless Steel - 1.5 L
simplehuman Small Slim Canister - Fingerprint-Proof Stainless Steel - 1.5 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple human, perfect, 29 May 2014
Does what it says on the tin, with simplehuman quality engineered, perfect on the kitchen work top

Good match with my other simple gadgets

eXPANSIVE CYCLING BIKE SOCKS CoolMax WHITE 064/07 size UK 9-12 (EUR 43-46)
eXPANSIVE CYCLING BIKE SOCKS CoolMax WHITE 064/07 size UK 9-12 (EUR 43-46)
Offered by ohmyfeet

2.0 out of 5 stars A summer wearer!!, 29 May 2014
When I decided to try these socks I thought how can you go wrong with a sock? Hmm, well with these you can!,
In short they are paper thin, and the finish quality is non existent.
I cycle 20 plus miles every day so I give them a decent workout, and I have the impression they are coolMax purely due to their thinness?
Pound for pound you can get a decent pair of sports socks that will do a better job, lesson learned.

That Sinking Feeling (Remastered) (BFI Flipside) (DVD + Blu-ray) [1980]
That Sinking Feeling (Remastered) (BFI Flipside) (DVD + Blu-ray) [1980]
Dvd ~ Robert Buchanan
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!, 15 April 2014
Been waiting on this for years, well done BFI.

Some fantastic one liners and great Glesga humour :o)

Just get it.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars They Sound Magic in the ear . ., 16 Nov. 2013
Over the years I have tried many and various types and ranging costs with inear earphones, and without question and by a mile these little plugs are the best.

The first impression when fitted to my ear was how incridble light they are, you can easily forget they are in your ear, exceptionaly comfortable, not like some others that you can always feel and are aware they are in your ear.

Then the sound washes all the way through your ear canals and you are left wondering how on earth they manage to get such a rich smooth sound for the size, incredible.

The bass is rock solid, the treble and tweets are perfect and all adds up to great balance, I very much doubt I would want to try anything else now having used these.

The range of changable plugs that comes with the plugs is sure to accomodate the wide range of ear size, I certainly found the most comfortable and fitting with no problems.

Great job!! well done SoundMAGIC (y)

Pixel TD-382 Battery Pack for Nikon Camera Speedlite Flash Guns - Multi-Colour
Pixel TD-382 Battery Pack for Nikon Camera Speedlite Flash Guns - Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as a Nikon, 11 Nov. 2013
I use Nikon camera's and lenses all the time, but when I seen the price of their Flash power pack I thought they are taking the ****.

I bought 2 of the power packs and they are just what is need when your working flat out with a flash on or off camera. No more waiting on a recharge and I wasnt aware of any overheating.

At this time I dont know how long the batteries will last, but so far I have been very impressed and wonder why I waited so long to add to my setup.

Every bit as good as Nikon at a fraction of the cost.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2014 4:24 PM GMT

Rayzor Professional Lightweight GunMetal Grey UV400 Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With a 1 Piece Blue Iridium Revo Anti-Glare Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, and they're great!!!, 16 Jan. 2013
My purchase was soley for when out on my bicycle and these do not disappoint. The fit is really comfotable and they are very light weight you soon forget you have them on. The wrap round fit is good and affords more protection from insects and such like whilst cycling. At just over £12 quid plus postage you can not go wrong. A bargain

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best upgrade you can give your system, 29 Aug. 2012
Without a doubt the best upgrade I could have given my system. My veloci raptor was pulling down the Windows experience score. After fitting the SSD it went from 5.2 up to 7.1 :o)

I was so impressed I have now fitted the same drive into my Alien Laptop, now it is woosh!!!! fast

Page: 1 | 2