Profile for J. BOND > Reviews

Content by J. BOND

J. BOND "Bondjoni" (Devon)

Beechfield Mens Vintage Flat Cap - Large/X-Large, Black
Beechfield Mens Vintage Flat Cap - Large/X-Large, Black

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the product.....however the seller need to get they're act together a bit!, 1 Nov 2013
I saw this item and I purchased it, as I needed it for a film/photo shoot I asked this to have first class delivery meaning 1-2 days waiting. This of course means having to pay extra to get it on time.

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN! I paid 16 to have it delivered early and it has only just arrived. Should of chose the regular delivery because thats what I ultimately got. Seems to me the seller is willing to take money for extra delivery but not deliver on time. I'm based in the south west of England and from the seller name they too seem to be based in the south west so surely it should take no time at all?

Perhaps they didn't have enough in stock.....but it doesn't take much to contact me to tell me it could be delayed. Or update its stock quantity on Amazon.......then it will be clear to customers.

So nice product, but customer service again is not what it should be!

The Great Locomotive Chase [DVD]
The Great Locomotive Chase [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fess Parker
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally Here!, 18 Aug 2006
This film, has been one of my childhood favourites for many years. Not just it was a film bout trains as any young boy likes to see, the overall story is entertaining and its done by the Walt Disney Pictures that adds spectacular to it also. Even though its 50 years old it still lives up to to expectation. A film that you, your family and friends can enjoy. Seriously buy it, its Fantastic and thank god its arrived on Region 2 DVD format finally. Get it.