Profile for wendyyil > Reviews

Content by wendyyil

wendyyil

Start Your Own Coffee and Tea Shop: How to start a successful coffee and tea shop

5.0 out of 5 stars coffeetastic!, 23 Jun 2014
Very informative, covers everything from location to products, to staff to health &Safety and prompts your thought process into steep learning curve. Real life tips from successful tea and coffee shop owners both corporate and sole traders give this the edge other books have not given me.

Bonkers: My Life in Laughs
Bonkers: My Life in Laughs

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 16 Jan 2014
Very funny but really empathised with her cancer battle and the mood swings! Made me feel normal as going through it myself.

Deluxe Height Adjustable Aluminium Bath Bench / Shower Chair With Back.
Deluxe Height Adjustable Aluminium Bath Bench / Shower Chair With Back.
Offered by Angel Mobility

4.0 out of 5 stars good economy chair for price, 9 Dec 2013
sturdy, strong and easy to build for a shower chair for my sister who had a bad leg and could not stand.

10m INDOOR OR OUTDOOR CLUSTER GARLAND FAIRY LIGHTS PURE WHITE 1000 LEDS WITH GREEN CABLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered but good set of lights., 9 Dec 2013
I ordered one set of 1000 cluster lights and instead was sent two sets of six hundred so in effect I ended up with 1200 for the same price. However whilst this suited my outdoor lights situation it would have been wrong for an indoor tree. All told though fantastic looking lights so happy overall.