Profile for Mrs. J. L. Lees > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. L. Lees

Mrs. J. L. Lees "Jenny" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Furinaid Feline Urinary Cat Glucosamine Supplement
Furinaid Feline Urinary Cat Glucosamine Supplement
Offered by VetnPet

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat won't eat it, 12 Dec 2013
Got this as my cat gets (or got, not had an attack for a while, touch wood!) frequent cystitis and this came recommended. However the fat feline won't entertain licking any of this up so he's on the alternative which is a light cat food and less of it to try and help him shift some weight to stop the UTIs. Looks a bit like gravy!

6 x Pirate Eye Patches - great for party bags!
6 x Pirate Eye Patches - great for party bags!
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrrgghh!!, 12 Dec 2013
Bought for my nephews party, elastic a bit short for adult heads plus it went over the skull and crossbones (which are white, not black as shown) so i just undid it and re-tied at the sides, problem solved....

Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013]
Springsteen & I [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Bruce Springsteen

5.0 out of 5 stars The BOSS!, 12 Dec 2013
Fast delivery, excellent and interesting documentary about Bruce made using fan's contributions and footage. Worth a watch for any fan.

When the S**t Hits the Fan Target Game
When the S**t Hits the Fan Target Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret santa, 12 Dec 2013
Bought for a colleague's Secret Santa present, she's yet to open it but I'm sure she'll love it! Looking forward to an afternoon of flinging poo around...

Breaking Bad inspired Vamonos Pest T-shirt, Large, Olive Green, Mens
Breaking Bad inspired Vamonos Pest T-shirt, Large, Olive Green, Mens
Offered by BathroomWall & Meanfellas

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves it, 12 Dec 2013
Impressed with the quality of this as well as the fit and design, one of my husband's favourites and he loves the colour.

Pirate Hats (Pack of 4)
Pirate Hats (Pack of 4)
Offered by Party Showroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pirate Hats (Pack of 4) (Toy)
Bought these for my nephew's pirate themed party, they went down a treat with those who wore them :) Big enough for adult heads although i did cut the cardboard strip in the middle to make a better fit.

Kleenex® Shine Absorbing Sheets - 50 Sheets Per Pack (Pack of 5)
Kleenex® Shine Absorbing Sheets - 50 Sheets Per Pack (Pack of 5)
Offered by Bargain Beauty UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for nights out, 21 Oct 2013
Perfect little product to slip in to your bag for a night out, gets rid of shine without getting rid of make up, one sheet does whole face. I look at all the grease they get off and think...........groooossssss!! But they're a god send to stop foundation/powder looking caked on. Super fast delivery and good value for money. I've not seen these in the shops for ages so it's nice to be able to get hold of them so easily.

Doctor Sleep (Shining Book 2)
Doctor Sleep (Shining Book 2)
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to read, 21 Oct 2013
This is in my book queue, next book up....can't wait. Loved the Shining and this is intriguing. I already have 3 people wanting to borrow it so I'd best get on and read it.

Salt liquorice Fish- Swedish Salt Salmiak & strong salt Liquorice Fish-100 gram bag
Offered by We Luv Shopping

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh my word..........., 21 Oct 2013
Oh, these are nasty. Just....yuck. Ate one with a colleague as a dare..we both just managed to touch them to our tongues before they were in the bin and we were gagging. Fast delivery and lovely old-fashioned packaging. But two rights still make a wrong. And these will be in my trick or treat offerings this year..beware children of Leyland....

Fazer Super Salmiakki Pastilles
Fazer Super Salmiakki Pastilles

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck!, 21 Oct 2013
Bought these out of curiosity after reading about them on the BBC's website...........my curiosity says they are just horrible!! However, delivery was super fast and the addition of a free box of Nerds was greatly appreciated to take the taste away! I've been trying various people with these and I've yet to find anyone who likes them. There must be someone!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3