Profile for Trouble > Reviews

Content by Trouble

Trouble (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
23-32 mmHg MEDICAL COMPRESSION Stockings with OPEN Toe, FIRM Grade Class II, Thigh High Support Socks without Toecap (XL (Body height 62.2-66.9 inch), Black)
Offered by ELAST

3.0 out of 5 stars which is good and they are very supportive, 23 May 2016
I'm wearing compression stockings 24/7 while recovering from knee surgery so needed a spare pair. They are very thick, which is good and they are very supportive. I nearly gave up trying to get them on, they took forever to get over my feet. I had to get my son to do the foot on my bad leg and he couldn't believe how difficult it was to get on. I don't have fat feet lol quite the opposite and yes I did order the right size and queried that myself. Once past the foot the leg was surprisingly easy. However, I find they ladder very easily, I've had them 2 weeks and wear them every other day, alternating with the ones supplied by the hospital. I now have about 5 ladders which run down the leg and yet the hospital ones still look like new.

Patterson Medical Step Stool without Handle
Patterson Medical Step Stool without Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product at a good price., 9 April 2016
Delivered quickly, quality product at a good price.

Extendable Microfibre Noodle Mop Cleaner Sweeper Wooden Tiled Floor Wet Dry
Extendable Microfibre Noodle Mop Cleaner Sweeper Wooden Tiled Floor Wet Dry
Offered by Buy a Bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 April 2016
Delivered next day, appears to be exactly as described and just what I was looking for.

Andrex Classic Toilet Tissue - White, 45 Rolls (5 x Pack of 9 Rolls)
Andrex Classic Toilet Tissue - White, 45 Rolls (5 x Pack of 9 Rolls)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 April 2016
It's the real thing.

Aurora 35-105W/ VA Dimmable Low Voltage Electronic Transformer
Aurora 35-105W/ VA Dimmable Low Voltage Electronic Transformer
Offered by Lights4u

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to fit and it works so I'm happy, 9 April 2016
Arrived quickly, easy to fit and it works so I'm happy.

10 X Downlight GU10 240V Brushed Satin Chrome Light Fitting
10 X Downlight GU10 240V Brushed Satin Chrome Light Fitting
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality and simple to fit, 9 April 2016
Arrived quickly, excellent quality and simple to fit. They are a smidge smaller than the ones I was replacing but it's negligible, replaced 16 of them in next to no time and they look great.

Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges - Black, Large
Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Support with Bilateral Hinges - Black, Large
Offered by Future Gaming UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, 15 Mar. 2016
Measured as per the instructions but think I should have ordered a bigger size, I read the reviews that said it gives after a couple of days so went with the size stated but it's unbelievably tight and not what I'd call comfortable. Eventually got it in place after a huge struggle but it hurts, to be fair my knee hurts anyway as I'm waiting for surgery and left to my own devices by the Nhs. Trouble is if you have muscles it makes no allowance for this, the bottom strap barely meets but tbf the thing won't move without a great deal of help anyway. Fine if you don't have muscles I guess.

FinBurst Knee Brace - First Class Reinforced Support for ACL, Meniscus, Arthritis - Satisfaction Guaranteed
Offered by FinBurst UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2016
It was delivered quickly and is of very good quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2016 9:02 PM GMT

Med-Fit 2 Plus - Professional Strength Wireless Dual Channel TENS Machine & Muscle Stimulator. Two Wireless TENS Modules for Instant and Targeted Pain Relief. The most sophisticated technology by the Tens+ Company. REQUIRES NO BATTERIES AND NO LEAD WIRES.
Offered by The TENS + Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 31 Dec. 2015
I consider this machine to have saved my sanity, I had horrendous pain in my right knee, was given numerous pain killing gels, creams and patches, none of which worked. I ordered the Tens in desperation and I'm really pleased with the result so far. I have it on quite a high intensity setting and it's working so far. It's simple and straight forward to use, no idea what some reviewers are talking about to be honest, it's not fiddly. Yes it only has one plug and two leads but that's not a problem even with 3 items to charge. As one is charged in the wall socket, one in the usb port on my laptop and the remote doesn't run down as quickly. Once you're set up with the right intensity simply turn the remote off and the charge lasts longer. You can buy extra pads and modules if you want to.

Infinite Trolley Key - Nickel Metal Enamelled