Profile for Malaquias > Reviews

Content by Malaquias

Malaquias "Jose Luis Malaquias" (Figueira da Foz, Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
RTX 4002 DECT Range Extender Booster Doubler Repeater
RTX 4002 DECT Range Extender Booster Doubler Repeater
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to setup, but it works like a breeze, 5 May 2013
As many previous commenters, mentioned, it is next to impossible to set it up with the included instructions.
However, follo.wing the instructions in this forum, it went much easier, and once it was setup, it works flawlessly.
Now, I can freely use DECT phones all over my rather large home.

Sony DRZX102DPVB.CE7 PC Headset - Black
Sony DRZX102DPVB.CE7 PC Headset - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product, but, 26 April 2013
I was expecting that it could be plugged to a smart phone as a headset, given that it has a mic.
However, it does not have the single 3.5 mm 4-connector. It has two stereo 3.5 mm connectors, one for the mic, the other one for the speakers. So, I had to buy an extra adaptor.

Sony Xperia Go Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 2-in-1 Pack By Terrapin

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 April 2013
I always hate to stick these things. I always get it wrong. They should improve the process to make it fool proof.

PURPLE SMOOTH FLIP LEATHER COVER CASE POUCH FOR Sony Xperia Go ST27i - PERFECT FIT

4.0 out of 5 stars The color is kind of ugly, but the pouch is OK, 26 April 2013
I would have preferred to buy a different color, but this one was the one that was available.
Also, the seams tend to disapper, but I guess it happens in all these products.

New BSH10 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones/Headset With Built-in MIC, Bluetooth V2.1+EDR Supports A2DP, Noise Cancellation, Up to 20 Hours Play Time, Handsfree Feature for Mobiles, Wireless Stereo Bluetooth headset with back-hang style, Ideal for use with Google Nexus, Apple ipod, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 4, 4s, 5, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, Skype, Msn, PS3(headset feature only) - Black

PowerGen 8400mAh Dual USB Port External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Built-In Flashlight for Smart phones, Android Phones, iPad mini, iPhone 5 (Lightning adapters not included), iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, HTC One X / V / S, Sensation, EVO, Nokia Lumia 920 N9, Motorola Razr, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z, Google Nexus 4 and More

5.0 out of 5 stars I could no longer live without it, 21 Mar. 2013
I cannot stress enough the usefulness of this battery.
Now that many phones and tablets don't allow you to swap batteries, your only option is to have a power connection available whenever you need.
This little gizmo can provide you a seemingly endless amount of power for your gadgets.
I charge my mobile, my mobile hotspot, my bluetooth headsets, and my kindle all from this battery..
Service is also great. One of my PowerGen batteries stopped charging, and so I was given the option of returning it and getting a refund. I immediately bought myself a 12000 mAh model to replace it.

Gigaset C300H Additional DECT Handset for C300A
Gigaset C300H Additional DECT Handset for C300A
Offered by liGo

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor manufarcturing quality, 16 Jan. 2013
I only got this one because I was told by Gigaset I could not program my N300 IP unless I bought a special model of DECT phone. This was the only one below 100 euros, which I find obscene, since the station itself costs half that. The phone is nice, if a little primitive, but it does the job, and I can finally use the N300 IP (see my notes on that one).
The manufacturing quality, though, leaves something to be desired. Every handset I bought from Gigaset ever since they left Siemens has problems with the display. At least one line is dead in all of them. I'm sure Siemens wouldn't allow this kind of sloppy quality control, especially in a handset that costs over 50 euros.

Car Charger for Asus Eee Pad Transformer A1 B1 TF101 TF101G TF201 TF300 TF300T TF300TG TF700 T700T SL101 Prime Android Tablet PC DC Adapter
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 16 Jan. 2013
This was the only Transformer charger for the car that I could find. Too bad Asus hasn't felt the need to provide one, especially since the Transformer can't be charged from a regular USB port.
I only use it rarely, but it is a life saver when you absolutely need to charge in the car.

Sony Xperia Tipo Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black
Sony Xperia Tipo Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 16 Jan. 2013
I got this for my son, because he keeps breaking smartphone screens. It seems to provide good protection, and it is not intrusive, so he likes to use it.
The quality could be better, though, the fringes began to have some barbs I had to cut.

Sony Xperia Tipo Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack
Sony Xperia Tipo Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal, 16 Jan. 2013
This was the best deal on screen protectors for the Tipo I could find. But, in spite of the low price, I found them to be excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6