Profile for D J Hollex > Reviews

Wisdom Travel Toothbrush
Offered by Survival-32
Price: 1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Mar 2014
Such a simple design, but it works perfectly. You take this brush anywhere in anything, it's easy to clean and hygienic, it's a good brush and all at a bargain price.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite lived up to expectations, 31 Mar 2014
I picked this shredder as it was well priced and had good reviews, but it hasn't been a wonderful success. The first time I used to dispose of a pile of paper, it took forever as I has to keep stopping and un jam it with a kitchen knife, and I was only feeding through single items at a time. Now each time I use it, it inevitably becomes jammed, which is rather frustrating.

The Golden Age
The Golden Age
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun album, 26 May 2013
This review is from: The Golden Age (Audio CD)
I really like this album. When I first listened to it, all I could think of is how it sounded 'poppy' compared to previous albums. Then it really began to grow on me, and now I love it. It a mixture of heavy and a more pop-like sound, but its all well written, and for what I'd still call a heavy album, it's a lot of fun.

AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
Price: 10.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and easy to use, 26 May 2013
Seems to sharpen our knives very well, and dead simple to operate, and at a reasonable price as well. Good item.

Rancid
Rancid
Price: 9.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Great punk, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Rancid (Audio CD)
This album is a frantic slab of great short, punchy punk rock tunes played at a fast pace, with some catchy chorus' along the way. Great stuff.

Gallows
Gallows
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Gallows of old, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Gallows (Audio CD)
Seemly put just not as good as the first two albums with Frank at the helm. It's not just because Frank and this lyrics are absent, I just don't believe it is as well written. Average.

This Is The Six
This Is The Six
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heavy rock, 26 May 2013
This review is from: This Is The Six (Audio CD)
If you're into heavy rock/metal, this is a fantastic album. It's quite often fast paced and frantic, but also at times quite calm and thought provoking, but always well written.

BaByliss 2098BU Pro 230 Elegance Straightener
BaByliss 2098BU Pro 230 Elegance Straightener
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd
Price: 32.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great I'm told, 26 May 2013
I bought these for my wife for Christmas, and she reports they are good, and she has no issue with anything about them. Sounds good to me.

West Ham Utd Golf Towel
West Ham Utd Golf Towel
Offered by London Pro Golf
Price: 7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to a golf bag, 26 May 2013
This review is from: West Ham Utd Golf Towel (Sports)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my old man as he loves golf and West Ham, what better than a present that combines the two. It's a permanent fixture on his golf bag.

The Terminator Collection: Terminator 1 & 2 (Special Editions) [DVD]
The Terminator Collection: Terminator 1 & 2 (Special Editions) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 33.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movies at a great price, 26 May 2013
The first two Terminator films are legendary (the later movies are very average), and this box set is a superb item, with good extras in addition to the two movies.

Page: 1 | 2