Profile for Dave Hill > Reviews

Content by Dave Hill

Dave Hill

Inateck Dual Two Bays USB 3.0 Hard Drives External Docking Station Support Online and Offline Clone Function for 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch HDD SSD SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) Support 2 x 4TB, Including USB 3.0 Cable and External Power Supply 12V 4A, Comaptible with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / Mac OS 10.8.4 [ Tool-free, Black ]
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 9 Feb. 2014
My HP Laptop had a faulty drive which seemed to have a life of its own. Sometimes it worked fine and others it just took hours to spin up (very strange).
My Laptop is my life !!! Everything from work to personal life is done on it. I had backed up all of the data but just didn't want the hassle of installing a new drive and having to reinstall Windows 7 and everything else.
The Inateck Dual Bay drive was an absolute life saver. It took about an hour and a half to copy the data from my old faulty drive to a new 500 gb SSD.
Then re-installed the new drive and hey presto perfect and has been performing great ever since.