Profile for Mr A S Futcher > Reviews

Snazaroo Spirit Gum - Adult
Snazaroo Spirit Gum - Adult
Offered by Special Days & Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars It worked...., 4 Nov. 2013
The guys who sent it were great got here on time at a good price. The product itself....not really necessary if you're using face clay and liquid latex combo as I was.

Black 18ml Snazaroo Face Paint Tub - Children's Face Painting
Black 18ml Snazaroo Face Paint Tub - Children's Face Painting
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars It's face paint., 4 Nov. 2013
Got here bang on time and its a brand you can trust. On the money every time, don't mess about this is the suff you want.

MFH Molle Light Modular System Men's Vest olive Size:Adjustable
MFH Molle Light Modular System Men's Vest olive Size:Adjustable
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars BANE in your face., 4 Nov. 2013
Got this for my mate as he was going as Bane to a fancy dress / halloween party. No it is not identical to the film one but does it look the part for half the cost.....yes. No hesitation you want to do this character go with this number and look the part for a hell of a lot less. Quality piece of kit.

Stargazer Colour Hair Spray - Red x 1
Stargazer Colour Hair Spray - Red x 1
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin., 4 Nov. 2013
Got here on time for halloween (3days I think) so top marks for that. As for the product spot on really bright red went in stayed in all night washed out dead easy. I really couldn't ask for more!

Cambridge Audio MINX GO Bluetooth Active
Cambridge Audio MINX GO Bluetooth Active

4.0 out of 5 stars I've been told...., 4 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a gift so I can only pass on the feedback. Looks great, sounds great, the only slight downside is it vibrates at the top end volume wise. Other than that she loves it.

Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey Protein Powder Drink Mix Chocolate 1590g
Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey Protein Powder Drink Mix Chocolate 1590g
Offered by US METABOLICS LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have a sensitive gut, worth every penny., 4 Nov. 2013
I've tried pretty much every brand and type of protein shake. Without fail after about 3 days, my guts are in knots. This stuff, no problem, does what you would expect a shake to do (good to maintain and build weight) with none of the "after effects". YES it is expensive, I see people say it so much and this is my third tub so I should know. So le me give you some advice, if you can stomach the cheaper stuff DO NOT buy this as you will feel ripped off because the results aren't any better than the norm. BUT if like me, you have a sensitive gut this stuff is worth every penny.

Batman The Dark Knight Rises Bane Mask (Army Version)
Batman The Dark Knight Rises Bane Mask (Army Version)
Offered by Wonder Cosplay

5.0 out of 5 stars On the money, for the money!, 4 Nov. 2013
As far as I could see on Amazon there were 3 types of Bane mask 1) Really cheap naff one for £15 2) Mid range one for £30odd this one 3) The daddy on with a voice changer for like £80. Now this was for my mate and he wasn't going to spend top end money but I managed to get him to pay for the midrange. Money REALLY well spent! Good solid plastic that held its shape and for the money had some really good detail. Do yourself a favour look the part and spend the extra £15!