Profile for cat > Reviews

Olay SPF 15 Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Moisturiser Day Cream
Offered by BrandedBeauty
Price: 8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars not much firmer, 19 July 2013
This cream is not for me it moisturises well but so do many others. It did not firm or lift my skin in a noticeable way but I have good skin any way. One product that I have used instead which is amazing is loreal laser you really can look and feel the difference.

Aloe Pura Organic Aloe Vera SPF25 Sun Lotion 200ml
Aloe Pura Organic Aloe Vera SPF25 Sun Lotion 200ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 10.56

4.0 out of 5 stars sits on the surface, 19 July 2013
This is the only sun cream my daughter doesn't have a reaction to. Smells nice does not absorb into the skin very well but does work as a sun block. Arrived in good time .

Yale wirefree Premium Alarm Kit HSA6400
Yale wirefree Premium Alarm Kit HSA6400
Offered by STOCK SECURITY SOLUTIONS UK LTD
Price: 173.40

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 19 July 2013
This was a very good buy, instructions were ok to follow, took a number of hours, the dvd is soooo boring but you can skip it in certain areas. I would recommend this alarm it's effective and my dad feels safer having it after a recent burglary.

Roberts ECO1W Ecologic 1 DAB/FM RDS Digital Radio wth Built-in Battery Charger - White

4.0 out of 5 stars nice radio, 19 July 2013
This is a decent enough radio it's eco which is why I got it and I can listen to French radio London which plays fab music. Good sound not very loud, could be louder, needs to be charged alot, more than I anticipated. I would of given it 5 stars if it didn't have to be charged so frequently.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2013 7:53 PM BST

Mind Control Ping-Pong 2013: The Daily Mash Annual (Daily Mash Annual 2013)
Mind Control Ping-Pong 2013: The Daily Mash Annual (Daily Mash Annual 2013)
by The Daily Mash
Price: 7.95

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful, 19 July 2013
Not funny or witty at all a complete waste of money, I do not know why they bothered. It did arrived promptly hence the one star.

Braun Oral-B Stages Power Kids Replacement Brush Heads Disney Princess 2 Pack
Braun Oral-B Stages Power Kids Replacement Brush Heads Disney Princess 2 Pack
Offered by Inter-Dentals
Price: 9.85

3.0 out of 5 stars not enough power., 19 July 2013
My daughter hates brushing her teeth so I thought I would get her this one to help speed up the process in the morning prior to school. The brush is ok it's not as powerful as I had hoped and the batteries need to be replaced frequently. I wouldn,t recommend it. I would save my money and buy a more efficient one.

Head & Shoulders Repair and Care Conditioner 400 ml (Pack of 3)
Head & Shoulders Repair and Care Conditioner 400 ml (Pack of 3)
Price: 14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely soft deep down conditioner., 19 July 2013
Works fantastically with the endurance shampoo. I have curly hair which is dry and sometimes I just leave the conditioner in which helps define my curls and tames the frizz.. Very good so far hopefully it will help thicken too. Free postage and fast delivery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 12:02 PM BST

Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance (Anti Hair loss) Shampoo 500 ml (Pack of 3)
Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance (Anti Hair loss) Shampoo 500 ml (Pack of 3)
Offered by Cooking Marvellous
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars head and shoulders above the rest., 19 July 2013
This shampoo is very soft and creamy it moisturises my naturally curly hair which was extremely dry due to consistent dying over twenty years, more defined, manageable and full of body. I hope it continues to last as long as I use it. Good price also and fast delivery which was free.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nicer than anticipated., 3 July 2013
Lovely colour looks great in my bathroom easy instructions to follow. Good quality blind and great value for money. Arrived promptly.

Luxury Deep Quilted 8in Thick 3ft Single Damask Mattress
Luxury Deep Quilted 8in Thick 3ft Single Damask Mattress
Offered by BEDEXPRESS
Price: 51.00

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful, 3 July 2013
This mattress was described as a firm and luxury mattress. This item arrived promptly hence the one star, however it was very very soft, had no support and I thought I was going to roll off the bed whilst on it. I requested a refund the seller stated to me this was a budget mattress and was happy to refund me after mattress was collected.

Page: 1 | 2