Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more
Profile for Tuskentank > Reviews

Content by Tuskentank

Tuskentank

Happy Kombucha Live Water kefir Grains
Happy Kombucha Live Water kefir Grains
Offered by happy Kombucha

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, never-ending supply of probiotics, 4 Aug. 2014
I am currently dealing with candiasis and decided to try water kefir, having been on anti-fungals for 6 weeks (SF722 and olive leaf extract) and the anti-candida diet. These are fantastic value and an instruction set for usage is kindly provided. In just a few days I can see the grains growing and multiplying. I intend to get my kids on these by doing a 2nd ferment of the strained kefir to create fizzy healthy drinks.

I did not use dried fruit but culture them in organic dark muscovado sugar and the kefir is delicious. I've read different reports on water kefir and the strains it contains, but have seen Saccharomyces boulardii listed, which eats candida. There are around 1 trillion beneficial bacteria in 500ml so you will be waging a fully fledged war with the bad bacteria in your gut.

I also take moybdenum amino acid chelate for the die-off and it helps considerably with the foggy head. I also take some avocados at the same time as the water kefir as these supply glutathione to support the liver getting rid of toxins, and take 2.5g vitamin c in the morning for the liver and immune system support, aswell as butyric acid for gut healing.

I cannot thank Happy Kombucha enough as these are an extremely cost effective and powerful probiotic supplement that just keeps growing, and all I have to do is supply it with still mineral water and the muscovado sugar. It is hard to believe something so delicious is so good for me, and my kids will also benefit immensely. It is a no brainer to buy these.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2015 12:28 AM BST

Hearos Ear Plugs - Xtreme Protection Series, 14 pr
Hearos Ear Plugs - Xtreme Protection Series, 14 pr
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and very effective, 23 Aug. 2013
These are excellent ear plugs when inserted correctly. If they are not inserted properly some background noise can get in, but if you roll them up narrowly and push them right in, they will expand and do their job very effectively. I was concerned these kind of things would prove too intrusive for sleep but they are really comfortable. The pairs can also be used multiple times so a great, very affordable and effective little product all round.

Demons
Demons

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and the Beast, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Demons (MP3 Download)
Out of a mainstream mire of bleh pop tunes where "I love you" has become a sickly truism, these lads shine a welcome light. Love is redemption, whether it be loving someone enough to spare them your 'demons' or loving them enough to trust that they can save you from them.