Profile for Jungli > Reviews

Content by Jungli

Jungli

TeckNet® Purple & Tan Apple iPad Air 5th Generation (2013 Version) Leather Case- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel series and possibly others?, 13 Dec. 2013
The travel series case is amazing....extremely strong and came smelling like leather. Looks good. The only problem I have is that if you put the screen protector on you cannot use the pen that comes with it. I've put the SP on it and the pen does not work at all. When I use it on my other devices which doesn't have SPs on them it works....bit disappointing tbh.

Interpet Prime Gravel Cleaner, Small
Interpet Prime Gravel Cleaner, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Dec. 2011
I was so impressed with this I felt like eating a tree. It's perfect for the fluval edge 23 litre tank, mainly because its small. I was worried because I have sand in my tank, and I knew it was a gravel cleaner. However, its fine. The sand only gets sucked up if you really push down hard, but I'm sure that would happen if you did it with gravel. Another issue that concerned me was if the water would get sucked up too fast. What I do is put my thumb on the other end of the pipe, so I can take my time cleaning, however after the first go you become familiar with it. If people knew how easy this was too use for the fluval edge, I know it would be the recommended cleaner, especially over the fluval brand one. Probably the best fish tank accessory I've bought off from amazon.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2013 9:18 PM BST

Supa Algae Magnet (Size: Small)
Supa Algae Magnet (Size: Small)
Offered by PVR Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Magnet, 18 Nov. 2011
Perfect for fluval edge - removing bubbles. Really really good!!!!!!!! Also very small and discrete. Would definitely recommend this product.

SuperFish Nano Heater Length 17cm 50W 0-30L H71
SuperFish Nano Heater Length 17cm 50W 0-30L H71
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars SuperFish Nano Heater, 18 Nov. 2011
This product is amazing for the fluval edge. My tank temperature never ever has dropped below 26 C. Also smaller than normal heaters. Note that when you first switch it on the light is indicated, but after it switches off. This is normal I emailed them about this. It only heats up when it needs to. A common feature of fish tank heaters.

Fluval Edge 23L Aquarium - Black
Fluval Edge 23L Aquarium - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars AS GOOD AS VOMIT, 7 Oct. 2011
There is definetly something fishy going on with this product on Amazon (sorry for the bad pun). So, I read the reviews, there's obviously a issue with packing. But I thought to myself, amazon must have resolved this by now.

So I ordered. It came promptly. Once I removed the outer amazon box, I found what looked like a opened fluval edge box. But I thought, never mind, I didn't pay for the box. I opened it to find some issues. One reviewer complained because the top of the tank was smashed. Why? Because two water treatment bottles were found to be placed on the glass. Thats exactly what I found, but luckily no smashed glass.

So I started unpacking. When I got to the plastic base of the tank I found that it was slightly cracked. Again, I thought never mind, the tank will sit on top know one will notice. Then when I got to the top grill, the plastic side were completely smashed. Then I was so angry and upset, I felt like headbutting the floor.

Called up Amazon. BRILLIANT return policy. Next day collection money back in 2 days, no problem.

WHATS THE SOLUTION; Your best bet is to order it from the link I'm about to post (Cheaper). Not only did this come in different packaging, I noticed that the water treatment bottles were found inside the tank. This company is really good, hands down, I also ended up buying other stuff from them. They also called me up personally, to tell me when they were going to deliver it. Honestly, that's badass.

Link:

[...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 2:03 PM GMT

Silver Medium Spiga Chain 46cm
Silver Medium Spiga Chain 46cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 26 Jan. 2010
When i bought this chain i didn't know what to expect. However, when it came through i was pleased with the quality. It doesn't have that heavy effect of holding real silver, but when i put it on with the silver pendant i had, it looked really good. If you want something to hold a simple pendent then go for this, as it doesn't look cheap at all. But, if your looking for real high class quality (not saying this isn't) to wear when going outside, then i suggest something else.