Profile for Nicola Samuels > Reviews

Disney Princess Interchangeable Head Wrist Watch
Offered by ramsdensdirect
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake?, 14 Nov 2013
I know it's really cheap but this doesn't look like a licensed product to me as stated by Amazon, if it is shame on Disney...

Kenwood Patissier MX279 Stand Mixer (Silver)
Kenwood Patissier MX279 Stand Mixer (Silver)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 9 Dec 2009
I bought the red version a while back, and it's always produced excellent results. I do wish it had a bigger bowl though, as once you start going to 10 12 .. 14inch cakes its too small. It's quite noisy, but very stable and I love the look of these mixers though, and the red looks great in my kitchen.

Mafia
Mafia
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - buy it, 9 Dec 2009
This review is from: Mafia (Audio CD)
One of my favorite BLS albums, if you're a fan already I'm sure you'll love it from the first play.

Faringdon Bakers Icing Set 32 Piece
Faringdon Bakers Icing Set 32 Piece
Price: 19.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 1 Mar 2009
Although the bags aren't strong and don't last very many uses, for the nozzles alone this is a good price and they are good value.

Starting a Cake Decorating Business from Home
Starting a Cake Decorating Business from Home
by Kathy Moore

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 1 Mar 2009
I wasn't sure if this book was going to be very useful for me, but thought it was worth a go. I'm really glad I did! After reading it all through once I pick it up regularly to use for reference and advice. It is a little dated on the technology side of things, but that can be learnt elsewhere, doesn't take anything away from the book for me. Worth the investment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2011 5:01 PM GMT

Of God & Sacrilege Book II: The Cup of Dracula: Bk.2
Of God & Sacrilege Book II: The Cup of Dracula: Bk.2
by Matthew Thomas
Price: 10.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 5 Nov 2008
If you enjoyed the 1st book you will love the second! Even though the 1st book was great it is easy to tell with this one its written by a more experienced writer. It keeps you on the edge of your pants, and I won't give any details away but theres some fantastic moments in the book that are so well written you feel like you're there with them. Enjoyed reading it - 5*

Of God and of Sacrilege
Of God and of Sacrilege
by Matthew Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood spilling gore!, 3 Jun 2008
Very visual, easy to read, good storyline. Lots of killing and blood spilling in graphic detail. Loved it! Can't wait for the follow on mat!