Profile for B MB > Reviews

Miore 9ct Yellow Gold Blue Topaz Teardrop Pendant on 45cm Anchor Chain
Miore 9ct Yellow Gold Blue Topaz Teardrop Pendant on 45cm Anchor Chain
Price: 119.52

5.0 out of 5 stars necklace, 31 Jan 2014
I am very pleased with the necklace, it is as the picture showed and not smaller in reality as some things I have bought

The Everyday Diabetic Cookbook
The Everyday Diabetic Cookbook
by Stella Bowling
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook Book, 18 Jan 2014
I have used the recipes from this book as they fit in with normal cooking, everything is straight forward, good suggestions for everyday meals, and good hints, well worth the money.

The Type 2 Diabetes Cookbook: Simple & Delicious Low-Sugar, Low-Fat, & Low-Cholesterol Recipes: Simple and Delicious Low-sugar, Low-fat and Low-cholesterol Recipes
by Lois Soneral
Price: 7.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Cook Book, 18 Jan 2014
Disappointed as it was a U.S.A, cook book all ingredients were for the American market. I did not find it any help at all

Bomb Girls - Britain's Secret Army: The Munitions Women of World War II
Bomb Girls - Britain's Secret Army: The Munitions Women of World War II
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Bombs., 5 Jan 2014
I enjoyed reading about the Bomb. Girls. I was born at the beginning of the war so I never thought about. the people who made the shells and bombs. All I Can remember is sleeping in the Anderson shelter until the bombing had stopped as we lived a couple of miles away from the Bristol Aeroplane co. Which was bombed.

Weddings In Burracombe
Weddings In Burracombe
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding, 21 Sep 2013
I have bought all. The Burracombe series, l am looking forward to the next one. It reminds me of how things were during my childhood.

Gtech SW04 NiCd Floor Sweeper Replacement Battery
Gtech SW04 NiCd Floor Sweeper Replacement Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Gtech Sweeper, 27 Jun 2013
I was very pleased with the battery Iwas glad to get a batter rather than throw the sweeper away thankyou

Macro Photography for Gardeners and Nature Lovers: The Essential Guide to Digital Techniques
by Alan L. Detrick
Price: 16.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Macro photography, 20 Jun 2013
I was very pleased with this book as it answered a lot of my questions about using my camera up close I now understand what some of the photographic books are talking about.

Carissima 9ct White Gold 0.07ct Diamond Double Heart Pendant on Chain Necklace 46cm/18"
Price: 150.38

4.0 out of 5 stars necklace, 26 May 2013
I was a bit disappointed that the pendant was not as large as I thought it was going to be. apart from that I do like it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ear rings, 19 May 2013
my granddaughter was very pleased with her ear rings, bling being her thing, they were very heavy but she did not mind this

Microwave Cooking Times at a Glance
Microwave Cooking Times at a Glance
by Annette Yates
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars cook book, 19 May 2013
I found it useful as I have an 800 microwave, most recipes are for a higher or lower setting, this saves me working out the time

Page: 1 | 2 | 3