Profile for B MB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Gtech SW04 NiCd Floor Sweeper Replacement Battery
Gtech SW04 NiCd Floor Sweeper Replacement Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Gtech Sweeper, 27 Jun 2013
I was very pleased with the battery Iwas glad to get a batter rather than throw the sweeper away thankyou

Macro Photography for Gardeners and Nature Lovers: The Essential Guide to Digital Techniques
by Alan L. Detrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Macro photography, 20 Jun 2013
I was very pleased with this book as it answered a lot of my questions about using my camera up close I now understand what some of the photographic books are talking about.

Carissima 9ct White Gold 0.07ct Diamond Double Heart Pendant on Chain Necklace 46cm/18"

4.0 out of 5 stars necklace, 26 May 2013
I was a bit disappointed that the pendant was not as large as I thought it was going to be. apart from that I do like it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ear rings, 19 May 2013
my granddaughter was very pleased with her ear rings, bling being her thing, they were very heavy but she did not mind this

Microwave Cooking Times at a Glance
Microwave Cooking Times at a Glance
by Annette Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars cook book, 19 May 2013
I found it useful as I have an 800 microwave, most recipes are for a higher or lower setting, this saves me working out the time

Snowfall in Burracombe
Snowfall in Burracombe

5.0 out of 5 stars Burracombe, 16 Dec 2012
Family-friendly. I have read all previous stories about the people in the village and feel that l know them looking forward to next book.

LIGHTWEIGHT SMALL WHEELED HAND LUGGAGE TROLLEY CABIN FLIGHT BAG SUITCASE
LIGHTWEIGHT SMALL WHEELED HAND LUGGAGE TROLLEY CABIN FLIGHT BAG SUITCASE
Offered by Shop Monk

5.0 out of 5 stars smal[ trolley, 6 Dec 2012
I purchased this trolley to take my painting equiptment it is very easy to manover and is light weight enough to put in the back of the car.

Kolay® Kindle Fire HD 7" Pink Luxury Multi Function Leather Case & Stylus Pen
Kolay® Kindle Fire HD 7" Pink Luxury Multi Function Leather Case & Stylus Pen
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars leather case for kindle, 6 Dec 2012
I wanted a pink one and it does what is expected I was very pleased with my purchase.I would also like to recomend this product

Page: 1 | 2