Profile for Annabelle Boulton > Reviews

Content by Annabelle Boulton

Annabelle Boulton

Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Kaito the Whale (Black)
Trunki PaddlePak Water-Resistant Backpack - Kaito the Whale (Black)
Price: 23.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Mar 2014
My son started swimming lessons and I wanted something abut different to your average plastic swimming bags. Found this and it is fantastic, it's big enough to fit all his clothes & shoes in and his towel and onesie for after swimming (he's 6yrs old, so his clothes aren't that small anymore) he loves the killer whale design as he is obsessed with sealife etc. the waterproof pocket inside is great for keeping his wet things away from anything I want to keep dry, the netted side fits his drinks bottle in perfectly and the small zip pocket on the tail is great for keeping small change for the locker or after swimming treats :) he loves keeping his googles on the small clasp on the strap & finds the buckle a lot easier to undo/do than a drawstring or zip, i also like the extra padding on the back & straps, as I know it is more comfortable for his to wear than the average pack back.

Superb Unique Red Wine Decanter Aerator
Superb Unique Red Wine Decanter Aerator
Offered by Net Trader 1963
Price: 10.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 2 Mar 2014
Bought this for my red wine loving brother, who had told me he was yet to find a decanter that actually worked. He loves it and told me it's the best present I ever bought him! The fact that it comes with a travel case is a bonus and the stand is very useful aswel, overall good value for money compared to others.

The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel
The Little Mermaid Under The Sea Surprise Ariel
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Mar 2014
Bought for my 2yr old and she loves it, perfect in the bath and out of it aswel. Sings really well & no problems with this yet, only downside is the hair gets easily matted but that's always been the case with dolls as long as I can remember. She loves it and that's all that matters!

Disney Princess Belle Toddler Doll
Disney Princess Belle Toddler Doll
Offered by Janda Business Solutions Ltd
Price: 16.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 2 Mar 2014
Bought this as a present for my princess obsessed 2yr old niece and she loves it! Only downside is that is doesn't actually do anything i.e talk etc but as dolls go it is great, she loves it and the size is perfect for her age.

Womens Warm Winter Down Jackets Coats Outerwear Slim Fit Hooded Detachable Trim Faux Fur Blacks Size UK14

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for these cold winter days, 2 Mar 2014
Really nice coat very thick and warm without feeling too heavy and weighted, glad I read the other reviews though as I am a size 10 & ordered a larger 14 as I wanted to be able to wear a jumper underneath aswel. I'm glad I did as it is a very snug fit with a jumper/thick cardigan on, lovely for the price,

Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Blue)
Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Blue)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 2 Mar 2014
Arrived within a week, but unfortunately did not have any of the yoga positions on it, was the wrong colour to what I ordered and seemed to be thinner than I had anticipated. However, is ok when used on hardwood flooring but would be more suited to carpeted floors.