Profile for espinasseur > Reviews

Content by espinasseur

espinasseur "anamik" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
GENUINE Original DELL 130W Latitude XPS PA-4E AC Adapter & UK Mains Power Cable P/Ns : JU012 CM161 NEW slim updated version of the PA13 PA-13. With Globe one year warranty.
Offered by Silicon Connect Ltd
Price: 26.09

5.0 out of 5 stars GENUINE Original DELL 130W Latitude XPS PA-4E AC Adapter & UK Mains Power Cable P/Ns : JU012 CM161 NEW slim updated version of t, 26 Oct 2012
This charger appears genuine. I have used it for two months now (more or less constantly plugged in) and there has been no problem. The charger does get a little bit warm but certainly not hot: the original Dell charger does the same. There is no noise either. It looks and acts like the Dell charger Dell supplied me with my 19-inch XPS. I use both. Overall, very pleased with this charger.

HP CE658A P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer
HP CE658A P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer
Offered by Inkubus Bargains
Price: 77.49

5.0 out of 5 stars HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer, 26 Oct 2012
This HP printer is wireless and its wireless function worked the first time with both our laptops: we use two laptops on two floors of an old house. The print quality is very good. The footprint of this printer is small and it looks pleasant. The setting up was simple -- there are also instructions on how to set this up virtually automatically. I think it takes one combo cartridge (I not at my base to double-check this!) All in all a useful product at a reasonable price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 x Sylvania Mini Lynx Compact Energy Saving Spiral Fast Start 10,000 Hour 12w (53w Equivalent - was 60w on old packaging) SES, 26 Oct 2012
Excellent product. Gives out good quality light. These spiral bulbs look pretty too -- and I have replaced about 12 candle bulbs on old, traditional chandeliers with these with no loss of elegance. The quality of the bulb is good (made in China). Bought in bulk, these bulbs are much cheaper than those in shops, including big DIY chains.

Masterplug SRGD45PB-MP 5m Surge Protected Extension Lead Power Block with 4 Sockets
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MasterplugSRGD45PB-MB 5m Surge Protected Extension Lead Power Block with 4 Sockets, 26 Oct 2012
Works well. The length of extension cable is good -- and the quality of the cable and plug is very good. The 4-Socket Power Block is of high quality and it has two little lights (blue & green) to show that it is live and that the surge protection is on. A very useful product all in all.

Rotary GB02624/01 Gents Gold PVD Stainless Steel Waterproof Bracelet Watch
Rotary GB02624/01 Gents Gold PVD Stainless Steel Waterproof Bracelet Watch
Offered by Gold and Times Jewellers
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary GB02624/01 Gents Watch, 26 Jun 2012
Very pleased with this Rotary watch. Good price to begin with. Superbly clear white dial -- diameter just right and the hands are dark black. The chain is comfortable (and it was sized free by prior arrangement). The date is a reasonable size too for my old eyes (with reading glasses). All in all a useful and nice-looking product. I still continue to use my similar design & colour Omega Geneve automatic but on lazy days (when I don't wear it long enough or when am not active enough) the Omega stops or goes slow. As a result it is not always reliable! The Rotary with its battery ticks away reliably.

11w PL Lamp Energy Saving Light Bulb 2 pin 6500k Daylight White G23 S
11w PL Lamp Energy Saving Light Bulb 2 pin 6500k Daylight White G23 S
Offered by The Lightbulb Company
Price: 3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Stern Electric G23, 9 Mar 2012
It's a good product -- gives out daylight type glow. This item is usually much dearer in DIY or other electrical shop. I resorted to Amazon & researched for this lamp online because I could not find in my local B&Q this humble bulb for my table lamp, which I needed badly. I was so pleased with the ease with which this bulb was supplied that I bought two more (to avoid any future fruitless trips to an electical store in snow and rain). Please do check that the glow is "daylight" or near daylight, if that's your requirement. Other bulbs of similar fitting have a warm glow (it all depends on its colour code, I have recently learnt!). I find this daylight glow best suited to reading & similar desk work.

Nokia AC-15X Compact Travel Charger
Nokia AC-15X Compact Travel Charger
Offered by Crazy Bee
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Nokia Charger AC-15X Travel Charger, 24 Jan 2012
Nokia AC-15X Travel Charger
This charger is just what I needed: it's light & compact for travel use, it's multi-voltage 100-240V, it has the 5V & 800AM output, which is also the output of my original charger. The price is reasonable too. I have used this charger once so far and it charges Nokia 2720 fold rapidly. The delivery was excellent too.

Silverline 447139 Lawn Rake 1550mm
Silverline 447139 Lawn Rake 1550mm
Price: 7.31

3.0 out of 5 stars A useful lawn rake, 6 Oct 2011
It's a cheerful lawn rake and does its job well. It is defintely not the top quality but its performance is good. The product was not supplied "boxed" as advertised -- it came wrapped in black bin liners (or similar material). Delivery was slow.

Kuhn Rikon Auto Safety Lid Lifter, Red
Kuhn Rikon Auto Safety Lid Lifter, Red
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Veery happy with this can opener, 6 Oct 2011
I have used this can opener once so far -- it cuts cleanly and it makes it easy therefore to lift the lid. I don't know how long this will last (as many others equally good lookers have not lasted long!). Will update if this product does not last long!!

Satellite F Connector Plug to Plug RG59 Cable Black Lead GOLD 1m
Satellite F Connector Plug to Plug RG59 Cable Black Lead GOLD 1m
Offered by kenable_ltd
Price: 2.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product -- good delivery, 6 Oct 2011
I have used this connector and it works very well. The quality is good and so is the price. Delivery was prompt.

Page: 1 | 2