Profile for Gem > Reviews

Gem (Uk)

Faith in Nature Hemp and Meadowfoam Shampoo 400ml
Faith in Nature Hemp and Meadowfoam Shampoo 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 7 Oct 2013
Hemp and Meadowfoam was not a good choice of scent to buy. However, I don't feel the product should recieve any less stars purely because I didn't like the smell (The scent is clearly labelled after all). You need to use a very small amount of the shampoo to work up quite a lather and it leaves your hair feeling lovely and silky. Definitely the best shampoo I've ever used, but unless you know that you will like the smell then you should probably by one of the more mainstream shampoo scents that faith in nature produce.

THE 2 DAY DIET BOOK - THE COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH  INTERMITTENT FASTING + FREE VIDEO - UNUSUAL TIP TO GETTING A FLATTER BELLY QUICKLY
THE 2 DAY DIET BOOK - THE COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH INTERMITTENT FASTING + FREE VIDEO - UNUSUAL TIP TO GETTING A FLATTER BELLY QUICKLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2013
A great book, easy to understand and very informative. The calorie content guide was very useful and makes following the diet a whole lot easier.

Ditloids Words & Numbers Puzzles Book 1 - General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers Great for Solving Alone, for a Pub Quiz or a Team Building Exercise

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 24 Mar 2013
I am creating a quiz for the people at work that is for charity and this book has been perfect. I'm sure that many of these questions will keep my colleagues occupied for many an hour while they should be working, all while helping a good cause.

THE 5:2 IF DIET BOOK: STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO LOSE WEIGHT AND IMPROVE YOUR MIND, BODY AND HEALTH ON A 5 DAY FEAST AND 2 DAY DIET + FREE VIDEO - UNUSUAL TIP ON GETTING A FLATTER BELLY

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book on the 5:2 diet., 21 Feb 2013
This is the best diet I've ever tried. It can be challenging on those '2' but the weight dropped off me when I tried it. This book is really helpful, especially in explaining not just the weight loss aspect, but also all of the other health benefits of the diet. I would recommend this book, and diet, to anybody serious about losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle.

Godless: The Church of Liberalism
Godless: The Church of Liberalism
by Ann Coulter

4.0 out of 5 stars Ann coulter, Spawn of the Devil., 19 Aug 2008
I found this book absolutely brilliant. A hilarious 'must read' for anyone who has an interest in politics that leans to the left. Coulters blaming of all things bad on single parents, atheists, (-and I quote) 'Ragheads', and homosexuals is suprisingly inoffensive and very funny.
I always make sure I buy her books second hand though. I'd hate to be funding her ability to survive.

Angel Answers
Angel Answers
by Diana Cooper

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant read, 19 Aug 2008
This review is from: Angel Answers (Paperback)
This is the first book on the subject of angels that I read, which led me to read many more spiritual books, many of diana coopers and anything else I could get my hands on.
This supposedly factual book provides us with many of lifes 'answers', and boy! does it make you feel good.(Until you get back to the real world and forget all that niceness and love and peace)
The problem with all these spritual writers is that they often contradict each other, or don't quite match their truths. I don't get it? They're all talking to angels...right? Well, the angels are lying to someone....
I do reccomend this book for those with an interest in the afterlife, and those who do spend time questioning the world in which we live, and those who like to be given something to think about. Many of the answers given to the questions do make sense, but Angels? I'm not sure.
For those who have read and enjoyed this book, I would reccomend 'Conversations with God'. It's a similar thing but goes far more in depth.

The Complete Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue (Boxed Set)
The Complete Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue (Boxed Set)
by Neale Donald Walsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...., 14 Jun 2008
Whether this is actually Mr walsch taking dictation from God, or merely his own over-active imagination combined with a result of many years of thinking too much is irrelevant here. It would simply define whether this book was either a miracle, or a work of genius.
The observations made about our society, ourselves, our attitudes, and ideas as to how we would be better living are perfect. It touches on almost everything. Politics, sex, aliens, religion, sin, right and wrong,pollution, money, nature, relationships, education.

It's an essential read for anyone who has questioned the world we live in.
This is the God that we are told doesn't exist. The loving God, the God who doesn't judge, the God who isn't a vengeful, bitter, egotistical killer. The God who doesn't care who you have sex with, which church you're in, if any, what colour you are, what country your from, whether you believe him, or like him.
If you are a person who drags themselves through life thinking 'There must be a better way than this to live' Then this book may well help you find it.