Profile for willhewont > Reviews

Everbuild EVGF7 Gun Grade Expanding Foam 750 ml
Everbuild EVGF7 Gun Grade Expanding Foam 750 ml
Offered by Platinum-Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2016
It did what it said on the can. No problems.

Tesa Spray Glue Permanent 500ml
Tesa Spray Glue Permanent 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2016
It did what it said on the can. No problem.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase , works through two wall and about 15 yards., 6 Mar. 2016
I bought this switch to turn on the fountain in my fish pond. I can now stand in my window and operate the display without going outside. The power source is in my garage . The remote has to travel through two walls and 15 yards. Very pleased.

Makita 5704RK 7"/190mm Circular Saw 240V with Heavy Duty Carry Case
Makita 5704RK 7"/190mm Circular Saw 240V with Heavy Duty Carry Case
Offered by buyaparcel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
It does what is says on the tin

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
After I watched the film I went stright out and down loaded the book. All the way through I was expecting another ending, A great read.

BluMagix Halogen Clip Spot Table Desk bed Lamp - Light Flexible Neck Reading Clamp - Black, Blue & Clear (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant light, I attached mine to the bed headboard, 4 Mar. 2015
Brilliant light, I attached mine to the bed headboard, Now I can read in peace when ever I want without disturbing my wife.

TOMOUNT 16pcs Golf Sports Shoes Spikes Stinger Screw Studs Replacement
TOMOUNT 16pcs Golf Sports Shoes Spikes Stinger Screw Studs Replacement

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
Easy to attach if you have the correct tool

Confessions of a Working Girl
Confessions of a Working Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the other side of the story, 4 Mar. 2015
I enjoyed the other side of the story. The media portrays working girls as drug addicts or sex slaves who have been abducted from far off lands. Miss S was none of these, she described how she has a high sex drive, so what better way to be employed. This book was written with much honesty and humor.

Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them
Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them

4.0 out of 5 stars Girl A just wanted to have fun but got more fun than she could handle,, 25 Nov. 2013
There were a few inconsistencies. Girl "A" blamed everybody but herself, her patients, the police, Emma "because she was bigger than her". The one telling sentence was when she returned home and had an argument with her father when she was drunk, and asked him if he wanted her to dance naked for him. Not sure how I interpret that offer. The book left many unanswered questions. On one hand she was a young girl who just wanted to have fun but got more fun than she could handle, or a young girl who fell under the spell of some very unsavory characters, I believe the first.

Ordeal
Ordeal

5.0 out of 5 stars You never know what is going on behined closed doors , read this and you will, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Ordeal (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic read I couldn't put it down. I must all be true as she mentions to many living people who would make a point of telling their side of the story.

Page: 1 | 2