Profile for franki > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
2 Anti Mosquito Wrist Band DEET Repellent Travel Bands Fly Insect Travel
2 Anti Mosquito Wrist Band DEET Repellent Travel Bands Fly Insect Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very effective, 18 Dec 2014
What more can I say - these worked! I usually get bitten to shreds and suffer nasty allergic reactions leaving scarring. I was the only one in our party who didn't get bitten this year. Even after forgetting to take them off when swimming in the sea, they were still effective. Will never go away without buying these again. Didn't cause any irritation to skin either. Fantastic!

Custom " GALLIFREY ROAD " T Shirt Dr Who fan art Available S - XXL in Black Blue Red (XXL, Black)
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Dec 2014
Had a bit of an issue with delivery, supposed to be by 16 December and hadn't arrived so had to contact supplier who responded quickly and said it was due to a sorting office delay. Item arrived on 18 December but was postmarked 15 December so in truth it wasn't posted as quickly as they said it would be. However, it has arrived before Christmas so all is okay. Bought as a gift so not washed or worn yet but it's a Fruit of the Loom tee shirt and they are usually good quality re laundering/colour stability etc. Design is an 'iron on' style transfer so probably won't last for ever but it was a very good price and a fun item which I'm sure the receiver will love as they're a Dr Who nut.

Doctor Who: How to be a Time Lord - The Official Guide
Doctor Who: How to be a Time Lord - The Official Guide
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 18 Dec 2014
Bought for my partner who's a Dr Who nut. He'll love it. Fun layout and quite unique. Great price too.

Breaking Bad Inspired I Am The Danger T-Shirt, Grey, X-Large
Breaking Bad Inspired I Am The Danger T-Shirt, Grey, X-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tee shirt, 18 Dec 2014
Tee shirt is very nice material, not too thick not too thin. Printing is crisp and clear. Bought as a present for a Breaking Bad fan so no idea how it will wash/wear but it looks good and was a very good price.

Mini Car Chocolate Mould 12 Cavity
Mini Car Chocolate Mould 12 Cavity
Offered by Mystic-Moments

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, thin material, 18 Dec 2014
Bought this to make homemade chocolates for a Mini owner/fan. It works and the finished chocs are easy to remove. It is however very cheap plastic and distorted a bit when washing in hand hot water, good job I didn't put it in the dishwasher. Not sure how long it will last before it cracks but it's fine for purpose at present. Not as good as the silicone moulds I usually use but couldn't find one with specific Mini shapes.

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Moisture-Gro Conditioning Hairdress 150g
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Moisture-Gro Conditioning Hairdress 150g
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A best buy, 18 Dec 2014
I have nightmare dry and thin hair which is mostly now grey/white. Impossible to keep it looking sleek and shiny even using expensive shampoos and not over styling etc., its just naturally nasty slightly wavy unruly hair. This stuff works. It's a fairly solid waxy consistency in the tub but melts to an easily applied oil in warm hands. I've left it on overnight before now and it's still easy to shampoo out and doesn't leave any nasty residue. My hair is always nicer, shinier and more manageable afterwards. I've even found I can apply a small amount just to slick the hair and not have to shampoo it out before going out etc. Love it to bits.

Refectocil Light Brown Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml
Refectocil Light Brown Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml
Offered by Eyelashwishes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product which works well, 18 Dec 2014
Positives: I have very blonde, almost white hair and normally have a nightmare finding eyebrow dye that isn't way too dark, even when I've had them dyed professionally it's always way too dark. Chose light brown and it's perfect for my colouring. Takes a couple of applications for grey hairs in my eyebrows but still doesn't go too dark. Love the shade. Easy to mix with the developer and mixes well. A little goes a very long way. Negatives: Without reading the reviews I wouldn't have known that I had to order developer as well, thankfully I did read the reviews otherwise I'd have been very disappointed at the tint not working on its own. Instructions that arrived with it were in many languages, EXCEPT English! I posted a comment re feedback to the supplier and they very quickly emailed me a copy of the instructions in English (note - you will need a magnifying glass to read it!) and stated they would do this for all future customers in the UK. Instructions also mention skin protector strips, which are not supplied. Overall, this works perfectly so I'm quite happy.

Fine Bone China Mug - Classic Mini Car Mug in Presentation Gift Box
Fine Bone China Mug - Classic Mini Car Mug in Presentation Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Dec 2014
Nicely made and finished. Comes in a box which is nice if for a gift. Arrived very quickly and exceptionally well packaged with lots of protection from damage in the post. Really rather cute and quite different.

Textile Online 20" x 20" (45 x 45 cm) Birds Cushion Cover 100% Cotton Mustard
Textile Online 20" x 20" (45 x 45 cm) Birds Cushion Cover 100% Cotton Mustard
Offered by Textileonline

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant cushion covers, 16 Nov 2014
Nicely made, no loose threads or cheap finish. Colour tones perfect for what I needed. Slightly coarse material but looks like it will be hard wearing. Haven't needed to wash them yet so don't know if colour fast. Very pleased with them.

Merc Clothing Womens MOLL Fitted DARK BROWN Tweed Blazer, Large
Merc Clothing Womens MOLL Fitted DARK BROWN Tweed Blazer, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality jacket, 17 Oct 2014
This jacket is beautifully made and tailored. As good as jackets selling for three times the price. It is however wrongly sized. I ordered a large and I'm a very standard size 14, sometimes able to wear a large 12. I could hardly get this on, it's probably a size 10. Such a shame as it's such a beautiful jacket, I'm really sad I have to return it. It gets five stars for quality, design, colour, material etc., but don't order unless you're very slim/small.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7