Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Fulton Fulton Ultralite 1 Black Unisex_adult Umbrella Black One Size
Fulton Fulton Ultralite 1 Black Unisex_adult Umbrella Black One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Sep 2014
Not bad, but only lasted 9 months - so wouldn't buy the same one again/

imyth *PACK OF 3* Nokia Lumia 520 Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protectors Retail Packed & Cloth + App. Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
Really good, would recommend.

Stuff 10015, High Precision Mouse Mat for Laser Mice. Various designs available.
Offered by Xtreme-Zone

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Sep 2014
It's OK, but was expecting a firmer/smoother surface.

Nokia Lumia 520 Gel Case Cover The Keep Talking Shop® Nokia Lumia 520 Accessories (Blue Translucent)
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
Good case, helps to protect phone.

MSI NVIDIA GTX 750Ti Gaming 1085MHz (Boost 1163MHz) 5400MHz 2GB 128-bit DDR5 DL-DVI-D HDMI PCI-E Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
Excellent card, and nice and quite when compared to my old 550Ti. Would recommend.

I'll Find My Way Home
I'll Find My Way Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories., 28 Mar 2014
Excellent tune.

Brings back memories from when I heard it in my youth. Songs don't get much better than this :)

The Best Worship Songs for the Church...ever!
The Best Worship Songs for the Church...ever!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit wishy washy!, 28 Mar 2014
I know the songs themselves through Church, but some of the songs feel as though they have been sung for elevator music. There's just no feeling or passion with some of them.

A little bit disappointed overall :(

Ravel Girl's Velcro Watch R1507.21
Ravel Girl's Velcro Watch R1507.21
Offered by QBD Watches

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch - Strap just a little to big., 29 Sep 2013
It's a really nice little watch, but the only issue is that the strap is a little to big for my daughter. Just have to wait until it fits her I guess...

Ployer Momo8 Bird Tablet PC - 8 Inch Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) - 1024 * 768 Capacitive 5 Point Touch Screen, 1.6GHz Processor, 8GB storage, 1GB DDR3 Memory, Ultra Thin, 9.7mm design - 3D Output - Flash 11.1 - New Google Play installed - All iPlayers and Flash Content Compatible - 1.3MP Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Ployer Momo8 Bird review, 4 July 2012
OK - where to start, when so much has been said already!

Ordered my Momo8 on Sunday and received on Tuesday (2 days!) from GTR electronics - how good is that!

I've had a chance to play with it, most of yesterday evening, and my initial thoughts are that it is an excellent device for the money. I'm hoping to use it mostly as an ebook, and as far as weight goes, it is as heavy as a large hardback book. The screen size on this 8" tablet makes it ideal as an ereader - being the size of a lage paperback. The battery also seem OK, for the size of this device.

Boot up time, I would say, could be quicker (my PC boots up quicker) but I have nothing to compare it to so not able to say if this is any slower than other tablets.

Internet access speed is OK, used both the installed browser and Opera and both fair pretty well. The IPlayer also works very well, as does YouTube.

I've tried a few games and they appear to run nice and smooth.

I've had no issues with WiFi(except for accidentally turning it off and taking ages to find out what I'd done - doh!) with it working everywhere in the house.

I just need to get a microsd card now to boost the internal storage memory, as well as a case.

For those people looking at this, but thinking of waiting for the new Nexus - remember, that device does not have external memory capability - and do you really want to have to store everything in the'cloud' so that you have to download your music for example, everytime you want to listen to it.

When ordering this tablet, when you search for the Momo8 bird, Amazon will mostly always default to the DracoTeK page (not sure why), but looking to your right you will see other sellers.

As mentioned earlier, I bought mine from GTR and having had various correspondence with Gary before buying - very happy.

Hopefully I'll update this review in a few months time to see if I still feel the same way about the tablet.