Profile for Kieron Hegarty > Reviews

Kieron Hegarty

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Feb. 2014
As the title-heading suggests, a decent dip station alone would almost cost as much, yet you get a bench too!
My review may well change with a few workouts, but going on first use only:
Dip station: super! Does the job. Feels very stable.
Bench: a little on the narrow side. Could simply just take getting used to, but I'm sure gym benches are a couple of inches wider, so on first use I did not feel all that stable.
Assemble: I did not find the nuts and bolts easy to tighten as you need some tools (yes, DIY not my strong point!), although it was easy to put-together.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Dec. 2013
Looks really good just as in the picture. Who invented the Keep Calm slogan? They should earn a stack! Ba

Batman Gun Metal Bat Cufflinks
Batman Gun Metal Bat Cufflinks

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 22 Dec. 2013
Did not look quite as good as I'd expected. They are more dark grey-ish than black, very thin, come in a cheap-ish looking case and don't look as they do in the picture. However, for the cost and a little xmas present for my bro. they are reasonable.

A Woman A Man Walked By (Digipack)
A Woman A Man Walked By (Digipack)
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult listen, 22 Dec. 2013
Perhaps one for strong PJ fans alone, otherwise, you may find it a difficult listen. There are not many catchy songs and I found it hard to connect to the album and lyrics. I do really like some of her other work (and think she is beautiful!), just would not recommend this one. First song however, is amaze-balls.

Bodum Brazil 3 Cup French Press Coffee Maker - Black
Bodum Brazil 3 Cup French Press Coffee Maker - Black
Offered by Bright Sparks Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 22 Dec. 2013
I smashed a colleagues (ooops!) so had to replace. Personally I think it a tad expensive for its size. Really don't think you will get 3 cups out of this, perhaps 3 espressos. Works fine though as you'd expect from Bodum.

Bruce Springsteen - The Collection, 1973 -1984
Bruce Springsteen - The Collection, 1973 -1984
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boss!, 22 Dec. 2013
What can I say. I remember this being a right bargain!!
A new listener to The Boss and I like what I hear. I can now hear his work in bands like The Killers and BonJovi - if you like these kind of bands I'm sure you will like Springsteen.

Sony CMTFX250 Mini Hi-Fi with All in One Audio System
Sony CMTFX250 Mini Hi-Fi with All in One Audio System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Dec. 2013
Medium sized stereo but definitely loud enough! Does what stereos should do and to my knowledge does it well. Real music lovers may require bigger speakers for a fuller sound. But perfect for a smaller room (although I'm very happy with it as my main stereo in my lounge).

Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Older People (Psychology)
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Older People (Psychology)
by Ken Laidlaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Dec. 2013
I only used this a couple of times on my older adult placement as a trainee psychologist but I remember it being really useful, coherent and easy to apply. The author conveys the model/theory and application of it in an accessible format.

Body Sculpture Body Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
Body Sculpture Body Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
Offered by ONLYswim

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Dec. 2013
Does exactly what it claims to, and no marks on door frames for me. I also use it to do press ups.

It's A Wonderful Life
It's A Wonderful Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: It's A Wonderful Life (Audio CD)
I love this album. Beautiful songs, full of wonderful and magical imagery - such a twisted and genius song-writer. Genuinely unique and special, not many out there like that, and unfortunately, one less.

A must buy if you are a Sparklehorse fan!, and worth a try if you are not. It was my first album of theirs (his ?).

It kind of reminds me of the world that director who did Pans Labyrinth can take you, dark but mysterious, rich, meaningful and somehow real and dreamy at the same time.

'May all your days be gold my child' - Sparklehorse