Profile for DOUGAL > Reviews

Content by DOUGAL

DOUGAL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Belkin Verve Tab Folio for Kindle Fire, Black (will only fit Kindle Fire)
Belkin Verve Tab Folio for Kindle Fire, Black (will only fit Kindle Fire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 7 July 2013
I had a cover for my basic Kindle but wanted to protect my new fire from scratching and the normal dirty finger marks and dust as I take my Kindle fire everywhere so I seen the Belkin cover and as I had used Belkin products before I went for it. It is as good if not better than expected and I am delighted with it. I would recommend this product to everyone.

The Back Road
The Back Road

4.0 out of 5 stars All life's worst traits., 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Back Road (Kindle Edition)
Cracking read not what I expected at the start. I was expecting a girly read but got a cracking read good plot, lots of twists and turns and just had to get to the end. Another author I want to read again.

Deadly Revenge (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series Book 3)
Deadly Revenge (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac does the business., 2 Jun. 2013
D.S.Butler spins another good story that keeps you guessing and keeps you wanting more. I am definitely a fan now and looking forward to more good stories.

Deadly Motive (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series Book 2)
Deadly Motive (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Never rule anyone out, 25 May 2013
Very good read well written good plot great twists that keep you reading. Definitely a fan of D S Butler now.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., 23 May 2013
Lived up to and more of its reputation. Only two nit picks the 3year insurance was a bit expensive so could not afford to take it up and does not have as long a battery charge as the basic KINDLE. Great product and loving every minuet of it.

Deadly Obsession (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series Book 1)
Deadly Obsession (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Human interest cops., 17 May 2013
This was a good read with a good plot well told and held your interest from beginning to end . Human cops who have people appeal. Thanks for a good read I will read the other books.

Like A Charm
Like A Charm

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprise, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Like A Charm (Kindle Edition)
Not the book I expected but very interesting. A catalogue of very different stories each with its own peculiar twist which kept me wanting to finish each story. Very enjoyable with the different authors each giving their own twist to the same item. Most enjoyable.

Missing, Presumed... (A Liam Campbell Short Story)
Missing, Presumed... (A Liam Campbell Short Story)

3.0 out of 5 stars Become a fan., 11 May 2013
As usual a good read from Dana. Liam Campbell is a very interesting kind of cop working in the sticks of the north of Canada under different conditions to normal cops. Nice easy reading with our cop not always as lucky as some other cops. Will definitely read some more of these.

Two-Way Split
Two-Way Split

3.0 out of 5 stars All's well that ends well, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Two-Way Split (Kindle Edition)
Good storyline but a bit muddled in places. Probably try some more of his books to see if I want to read them all. Not what I wold normally read but enjoyable all the same.

Veho VFS-002 Slide & Negative Scanner for 35mm & 110 Instamatic Negatives
Veho VFS-002 Slide & Negative Scanner for 35mm & 110 Instamatic Negatives

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its says on the box., 13 April 2013
Excellent piece of kit. I bought it as I had approx. 1500 slides and could not get anyone to repair my projector and most of them go back to 1974/75. I found once I got used to getting the slides in the carrier the right way round it was easy as ABC. I will take a long time doing the job of transferring all my slides but it is coming on in leaps and bounds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6