Profile for DOUGAL > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Dust Angel
Dust Angel

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly readable., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Dust Angel (Kindle Edition)
After the morgue stories, I found it very different but as I read on I found it very entertaining and enjoyed it very much. I will have to keep an eye out for more book from Jutta.

10 x NEW GARDEN NETTING - EACH 2m x 10m - FINE STRONG MESH - CAN BE CUT TO REQUIRED SIZE - PROTECT SEEDLINGS / VEGETABLES / SOFT FRUITS / PLANTS / PONDS - BRAND NEW
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Gardening is not all easy., 24 April 2014
Whilst the product is what I expected I found it a bit of a chore unwinding it to install in situ. Other than this problem I am happy with my purchase and I am confident it will do the job I puchased it for.

The Nightmare
The Nightmare

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome read from Lars Kepler., 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Nightmare (Kindle Edition)
As expected another good story. A bit graphic in places but keeps you on t edge of your seat. I am a firm fan now and looking forward to the next book.

Angel Killer
Angel Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Angel Killer (Kindle Edition)
Good plot well written an very readable. I just had to get to the end once I picked it up I had to keep going until I got too tired. Thanks Amazon I reading more authors than I ever have.

Broken Angels (Katie Maguire Book 2)
Broken Angels (Katie Maguire Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 20 Nov. 2013
Great story well told. It was a bit graphic in places but I could not put it down. Graham Masterton is a super story teller and I look forward to reading more of hi books I just hope they involve Katie Maguire because she is a very interesting character.

AmazonBasics Wired UK QWERTY Keyboard Black
AmazonBasics Wired UK QWERTY Keyboard Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the BOX, 20 Nov. 2013
Good product that works well came on time and was well packed with goo quality packaging it was no problem getting it connected. The only fault I should mention is it rattles a bit on my desk..

White Bones (Katie Maguire Book 1)
White Bones (Katie Maguire Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 11 Nov. 2013
Good storyline and brilliantly written with flair and enjoyable reading hope to read more by this author. Many twists and turns with unexpected results. Could not put it down until I finished it.

The Twelfth Tablet
The Twelfth Tablet

3.0 out of 5 stars Why so short when so much expected?, 4 Nov. 2013
Very average read and predictable not so much a short as a memo the author wrote in his lunch hour whilst eating his lunch.

The Wanderer in Unknown Realms (Kindle Single)
The Wanderer in Unknown Realms (Kindle Single)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tales of the unexpected., 2 Nov. 2013
Quite interesting and not at all what I expected. Nevertheless it was interesting in a peculiar sort of way that made you want to finish it and find out what happens in the end even if its not your style of reading.

The Hard Way (Jack Reacher, Book 10)
The Hard Way (Jack Reacher, Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars No less than expected., 25 Oct. 2013
Another awesome trip out for Teacher. As usual Reacher shows what he is made of. Another cracking good story from Lee Child which was hard to put down. Keep them coming Lee I can't get enough of this character.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6