Profile for DOUGAL > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Angel Killer
Angel Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Angel Killer (Kindle Edition)
Good plot well written an very readable. I just had to get to the end once I picked it up I had to keep going until I got too tired. Thanks Amazon I reading more authors than I ever have.

Broken Angels (Katie Maguire 2)
Broken Angels (Katie Maguire 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 20 Nov 2013
Great story well told. It was a bit graphic in places but I could not put it down. Graham Masterton is a super story teller and I look forward to reading more of hi books I just hope they involve Katie Maguire because she is a very interesting character.

AmazonBasics Wired UK QWERTY Keyboard Black
AmazonBasics Wired UK QWERTY Keyboard Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the BOX, 20 Nov 2013
Good product that works well came on time and was well packed with goo quality packaging it was no problem getting it connected. The only fault I should mention is it rattles a bit on my desk..

White Bones (Katie Maguire 1)
White Bones (Katie Maguire 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 11 Nov 2013
Good storyline and brilliantly written with flair and enjoyable reading hope to read more by this author. Many twists and turns with unexpected results. Could not put it down until I finished it.

The Twelfth Tablet
The Twelfth Tablet

3.0 out of 5 stars Why so short when so much expected?, 4 Nov 2013
Very average read and predictable not so much a short as a memo the author wrote in his lunch hour whilst eating his lunch.

The Wanderer in Unknown Realms (Kindle Single)
The Wanderer in Unknown Realms (Kindle Single)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tales of the unexpected., 2 Nov 2013
Quite interesting and not at all what I expected. Nevertheless it was interesting in a peculiar sort of way that made you want to finish it and find out what happens in the end even if its not your style of reading.

The Hard Way: (Jack Reacher 10)
The Hard Way: (Jack Reacher 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars No less than expected., 25 Oct 2013
Another awesome trip out for Teacher. As usual Reacher shows what he is made of. Another cracking good story from Lee Child which was hard to put down. Keep them coming Lee I can't get enough of this character.

Roundup Fast Action Pump 'n' Go 5 Litres Weedkiller
Roundup Fast Action Pump 'n' Go 5 Litres Weedkiller
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Sems to be doing the trick., 12 Oct 2013
Have sprayed the weeds and it seems to be working not sure about the couch grass yet as there still seems to be a lot of it with green shoots.

Roundup Tree Stump and Root Killer 250 ml Liquid Concentrate Weedkiller
Roundup Tree Stump and Root Killer 250 ml Liquid Concentrate Weedkiller
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

3.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting the results., 12 Oct 2013
I bought this for my new allotment as I had a lot of wild brambles and nettles to get rid of. At the moment I am still waiting the results as due to poor weather conditions I have not been getting to my plot a lot.

The Body Farm (Dr. Kay Scarpetta Book 5)
The Body Farm (Dr. Kay Scarpetta Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking read., 3 Oct 2013
No less than expected from Patricia Cornwell, The usual high octane story well told with all usual twists and turns and unexpected ending. Could not put it down and will enjoy the next one just as much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5