Profile for AL > Reviews

100 x Aquatabs® - Water Purification tablets. 1 tablet per 20-25 Litres Water
100 x Aquatabs® - Water Purification tablets. 1 tablet per 20-25 Litres Water
Offered by Maclin

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick dispatch, 14 Nov. 2013
These were bought for the Syria crisis so cannot comment on quality of items. I can, however, say that dispatch time was great and for that reason I have given them a 5* because in times of crisis, time is the most important factor.

Lees Mini Snowballs Tub of 18 (Pack of 3)
Lees Mini Snowballs Tub of 18 (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars So yummy!, 18 Jun. 2013
Quick dispatch but too much packaging!
Delicously yummy! It's a good thing that they have put them in three separate boxes otherwise will eat them all in one go.
Good when one is receiving guests!
Lovely snack and a good alternative to what we usually found in supermarkets.

Sony Walkman W273 4GB Waterproof MP3 Player for Swimming, Running and other Sports, with Wearable design - Blue (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing if you know how to keep it still!, 18 Jun. 2013
Great device!

I bought it for swimming only because I already have an ipod for the gym or running.

It works really well under the water!! but for that you need to make sure you put it on before going in the water and make sure it is well placed because if it moves slightly and water touches the earplug it will affect the sound and you will have to wait until it dries.

I use my googles strap and my swimming hat to keep the mp3 player still!

I swim for an hour and it usually stays still for the whole session. If it moves, it's towards the session and it's usually one earphone only so can still enjoy the music with one ear.

I would definitely recommend it with you wear goggles and/or swim hat! if you don't, I am not sure how you can keep the device still while swimming!

Listening to music under water is such a great feeling! It feels weird at the beginning but it is positive! I can't swim without the device anymore!

The battery lasts me the whole session but I charge it everytime I use it.

Really good device!!

Mack's AquaBlock Earplugs - Purple (2 pair)
Mack's AquaBlock Earplugs - Purple (2 pair)
Offered by Tiger Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Jun. 2013
Excellent earplugs - do block the water from coming in and quite confortable!
However, they are quite long so they stick out my ears so I look like an alien!

Beginners Guide To Salsa
Beginners Guide To Salsa

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely music but expected more well-known tracks!, 18 Jun. 2013
Good quality and lovely music but a bit disappointed as was were more well-knows tracks!
Still good for its value!
Decided to keep it!

L'OREAL Colorappeal Trio Pro 307 Lilas l'Harmonie Yeux Noir d' Eva Longoria
L'OREAL Colorappeal Trio Pro 307 Lilas l'Harmonie Yeux Noir d' Eva Longoria

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Jun. 2013
I was so glad to see Amazon selling this eye make-up as l'Oreal has stopped doing these three colours!
Lovely shades and great for dark eyes!