Profile for Lazlo2011 > Reviews

Content by Lazlo2011

Lazlo2011

The Three Levels of Leadership: How to Develop Your Leadership Presence, Knowhow and Skill
by James Scouller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 10 Aug. 2011
This book has allowed me to fully understand what leadership really is. Thinking of leadership as a process and having a clear definition has really enabled to me think about leadership in a clear manner.

James Scouller writes about the mind of a leader and this will allow you to develop in many areas of your life. I have read about self-mastery before and previous texts seem vague; however James Scouller offers a clear and concise picture of what self-mastery really is and what it truly involves.

This book has really added value to the way I think about things, allowing me to progress in an array of areas. I suggest that anyone who is interested in leadership or wants to progress in their career read this book.