Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Rins" (UK)

Womens Pointed Toe Court Shoe Ladies Classic High Heel Stiletto Shoe Red Faux Suede Size 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 10 Feb 2013
They are certainly noticed when worn. Slightly sloppy and probably not wise for long term wear. They are tucked away until the weather gets better. I don't think the suede coating will last wet weather. Great head turners.

Soaked In Luxury Albadress Shirt Women's Dress Cherry X-Large
Soaked In Luxury Albadress Shirt Women's Dress Cherry X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shape, 10 Feb 2013
I have to say a little disappointed with this one considering I paid over 80quid for it. Beautiful material, but saggy across the waist, this made a stomach look more bulgier that it is. The ruffles around the waist disrupted the sleek lines down I really wanted this dress cut and it's colour to achieve.

Billy's BootCamp Cardio BootCamp Live! Billy Blanks
Billy's BootCamp Cardio BootCamp Live! Billy Blanks
Offered by Online4DVDs
Price: 8.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Complete, 10 Feb 2013
I have always liked billy. The best test is if you are breaking a sweat in 10mins, and as always this has not disappointed.

Knitted Off shoulder Necklace Batwing Dress Jumper Size 14 Light Grey
Knitted Off shoulder Necklace Batwing Dress Jumper Size 14 Light Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes, 10 Feb 2013
Be warned get the right size otherwise it will show your love handles. I got the 14 thinking that i have toned a bit and it would look good. I am in between, so a 16 would have been best for me. I can't wear it straight down like the pictures, because it shows my tyres. I wear it to the hips and fold the baggy bits over the stomach.

Classics - The Best of Sarah Brightman
Classics - The Best of Sarah Brightman
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to the day, 10 Feb 2013
I absolutely love it. I put it on when getting ready inthe morning, it pick up my posture and lifts my spirits. Ready to start the day, after a bit of badly attempted opera. We all need to be a bit silly sometimes.

Powerball Neon White Pro Signature
Powerball Neon White Pro Signature
Offered by Powerspin
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars competiton, 21 July 2010
I love this little thing, at first a little difficult to get oing but once you get the hang of it it's great. The fun was when my brother got one out and then we spent the rest of the visit trying to beat each others' rev count. Believe me we felt the shoulder work that night. Plus I had never seen him sweat so much just trying to beat me. I just hope it helps with my bingo wings....will keep you posted on that one :)

Stretching for Running: Chris Norris's Three-phase Programme
Stretching for Running: Chris Norris's Three-phase Programme
by Christopher M. Norris
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Stretching the distance, 21 July 2010
I got this book because every time I went for a run I fell into the habbit of doing a few static stretches and setting off. By the time i hit my last mile I felt the cramp set in. I can't say I'm a good runner but I knew that I had to create astretching routine to minimise the after pain from running.
Having read the book I now skip at home for 15 mins then do the pre run stretches and set off. Yes it means I get up at 4:30 rather than 5 am but at least I know that I can still be runner in 10 years time. This book is good for creating your own stretching routines for before and after, and it give safe stretching techniques. I have learnt some new things too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2012 8:40 AM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Wizzit away, 10 May 2010
I saw the ad and thought that this would be the product for me. I am a face picker I have fair skin and dark hair so they are really obvious when I look in the mirror. The wizzit took no time at all and I use it when I see some unsightly hairs. It is great for taking with you on your travels. Lets face it where are we going to get a chance to wax on holiday. I cant say it is good on bikini or under arm simply because there is only one tweezer and it takes for ever to do, better with a proper epilator for larger areas. One thing though, my batteries only lasted about 5 uses. If you have recharable batteries use them other wise you will see yourself go through them like anything. There is not difference between this and the one on TV just that you are paying a lot more for the free complementary grooming kit. Great addition to my make up bag :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2010 9:07 PM BST

Billy Blanks' Tae-Bo: 4 - Abs And Glutes [DVD]
Billy Blanks' Tae-Bo: 4 - Abs And Glutes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Blank's Tae-Bo

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel the results, 8 Sep 2008
I got this after having my first child and now two children later I still love it. I have used it that much, I m struggling to load the DVD first time. I've reccommend it to all my friends. One friend borrowed it and wondered if I was torturing her with it. It is a half an hour workout, form warm up to cool down. You really work in that half hour. I am ususally sweating buckets and feeling the burn. I noticed you have to take on board what billy is saying, tightening the muscles in the right place, making the workout harder yourself. It is a fast pace workout and he puts a lot of exercises in the half hour. I have lost inches with this workout. My waist is toned and my sides and back are leaner. I still struggle with a few of the exercises but I keep challenging myself. I also tried the series of exercises without the DVD (set my own pace) I still felt the muscles the next day. It is a short workout and very effective. A great one to do before the morning shower.