Profile for elfica > Reviews

Philip's Guide to the Night Sky: A guided tour of the stars and constellations
Philip's Guide to the Night Sky: A guided tour of the stars and constellations
by Sir Patrick Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sky at Night, 8 May 2012
ood book, arrived in good condition, not too much packaging was used, arrived in time for my partner's birthday as it was a gift for him, he was very pleased with the book, thank-you for your prompt and good service, will recommend this seller to my friends and Family for future purchses.

Philip's Stargazing 2012
Philip's Stargazing 2012
by Heather Couper

5.0 out of 5 stars Stargazing 2012, 8 May 2012
The book arrived in time For my partner's birthday and in good condition. Overall he was very pleased with the book as a gift and I recommend the seller to my friends and family for future purchasess.

In My Liverpool Home
In My Liverpool Home

5.0 out of 5 stars In my Liverpool Home, 8 May 2012
This was bought for my mothers funeral as she was a big fan of the Spinners, it went down a treat with all the mourners at the funneral and the song was as I remembered as a child when my mother used to play their records in the house all the time. Was very pleased with the service and cost of the item, thank you, you mad a very sad day very bearable for all.

Master Class Stainless Steel Flavour Injector
Master Class Stainless Steel Flavour Injector

3.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Injector, 17 April 2012
Have not tried this yet, but it looks good in its packaging, I am expecting great things from it when I do get round to using it. It arrived in good condition and before the advised delivery date which was a nice surprise.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2013 5:57 PM GMT

How to Design and Report Experiments
How to Design and Report Experiments
by Andy Field

4.0 out of 5 stars How to design and report Experiments, 17 April 2012
A good book easy to read and follow, it arrived in good condition and I would recomend it to others who are trying to write a Laboratory report for college or University. I consider this as my bible and it goes every where with me while I am writing assignments for my course. I am very glad I bought the book.

Marinade Injector
Marinade Injector
Offered by Planet BBQ

2.0 out of 5 stars Marinade Injector, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Marinade Injector (Kitchen & Home)
The marinator arrived as advised and in good condition, however when in use it is difficult to draw the liquid into the marinade chamber, and also to place the injector in the food, as the needle is a little blunt and dose not push into the food very well. I will not be using this product again in a hurry and I do not recomend it to others. The instructions that come with the Injector are easy to follow and read, it is a pity that the Injector is not like its instuctions.

LG HR600 3D Blu-ray Player with Freeview HD
LG HR600 3D Blu-ray Player with Freeview HD

4.0 out of 5 stars LG HR600, 2 Feb 2012
The Player arrived as advised in good order, my partner found it easy to set up, however do have a few issues with the remote control, but over all picture quality is good, it records well and it does what is says on the box. (Very please with the product).