Profile for Joanna Czternastek > Reviews

Joanna Czternastek

Mermaid Costume
Mermaid Costume
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I am misleading people even giving this one star, 5 Dec. 2014
I feel like I am misleading people even giving this one star. Like most of the reviews this product is shocking. Amazon, shame on you - it's about time you took this product or supplier off your website. I received this as a gift - my daughter was delighted. Even out of the packaging it looked like it was falling apart and I had to stitch up seams. Within a couple of hours it was worthy only for the bin. Do not buy this product it is a waste of money and will leave your little one in tears.

Weathereye WEA4 Plated Outdoor Clock/ Thermometer - Bronze
Weathereye WEA4 Plated Outdoor Clock/ Thermometer - Bronze

2.0 out of 5 stars Mine doesn't work..., 15 July 2014
Been meaning to write this review for ages - it looks lovely but mine doesn't work. I've changed the batteries - multiple times - each time it ticks over for about 5 mins and then grinds to a halt. It looks lovely - I just wish it worked.

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl
BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 July 2014
Brilliant product! It takes a while to do your whole head but it really does what it says it does, with relative ease. Highly recommend it - makes much better curls than a straightening iron and it's easier.

Landmann 0276 Barbecue Cover
Landmann 0276 Barbecue Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars Split after just a couple of uses, 15 July 2014
The only thing I want from a BBQ cover is for it to be durable - and after a few times putting it on and off it's already come apart at the seams. I've not been heavy handed with it - poor quality product that's a real shame given the high quality of their BBQs.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Farm Hide & Seek
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Farm Hide & Seek
Offered by Murrell Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 15 July 2014
Beautiful quality toy - and it's very durable. My little girl loves opening and closing the doors - I will be buying the latches board next as she gets older - you can't fault M&D for quality wooden products.

Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Truck (Pink)
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Truck (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Lovely - my 2 year old is the envy of all her friends riding around in this.

Childrens DOUBLE Inflatable 20ft MEGA SLIDE COMBO Kids Bouncy Castle
Childrens DOUBLE Inflatable 20ft MEGA SLIDE COMBO Kids Bouncy Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars ... in the pictures but for me this is a good thing - I didn't want it taking over my ..., 15 July 2014
Its not as big as it looks in the pictures but for me this is a good thing - I didn't want it taking over my garden. This is a truly fantastic product - my kids (toddlers) love it - and although they need supervising on it now, as they get older I am sure they'll get years of use from it. It's high quality, pops up in a minute, and inflates almost as quickly - its easy enough for one person to carry and put away and I'm glad I took the plunge and spent a bit of money on this - in the past I've bought cheap inflatables and they're just not worth it, they break in seconds with an energetic child on them. I can't recommend this enough - it's a must have for anyone with the garden space to use it. One warning - going down the slide can cause friction burns - it's worth making sure kids have a long sleeves and socks on...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product but don't buy it here, 3 Jun. 2014
Really lovely product, song are sang well and the book to go with it is lovely - but it is a third of the price at Argos - less than £4 so don't pay nearly 3x as much as you need to...

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely addition to my lounge for xmas, 12 Dec. 2013
Look lovely on the wall but one draw back - some of the more intricate designs are fairly difficult to apply without ripping them

Disruption: Overturning Conventions and Shaking Up the Marketplace (Adweek Magazine Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Dec. 2013
Leading thought in channelling market conventions - a must read for anyone in marketing who wants to make a real difference.