Profile for Dr Phibes > Reviews

Content by Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes "Dr Phibes" (UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vanish Gold for Whites Oxi Action Stain Remover Powder 1.41 kg
Vanish Gold for Whites Oxi Action Stain Remover Powder 1.41 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the results, 31 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I already use the vanish pink tub which I use to pre-soak my whites, socks, shirts etc and have been happy with the results.

For this product test I did white shirts with usual dark collar stains, blood, tomotoe sauce and found an overnight soak worked wonders. Definitely I can say then were sparkly white even before adding to the washing machine compared to the pink tubs.

I wash at 30 degrees for economy, so products like these really pay for themselves if you are able to avoid expensive 60 and 90 degree washing.

For me this is a product I would use again and replace myself. It worked, its that's simple.

You have three treatment options, pretreat where you rub into the stain for 5 mins before adding to machine wash. Soak for 1-6 hours in the watered down solution or adding to your wash drawer as part of the machine wash.

Beware the price currently nearly fourteen pounds amazon on sale wilkinsons eight pounds, so definately do your research first.

Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush -12.4 g
Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush -12.4 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to apply and just one application gives a subtle ..., 31 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A cream blush that you apply direct to your face with fingers. Very easy to apply and just one application gives a subtle look which you can build up. The product stayed in place all day.

No negatives, good price point, handy size.

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner - Black, 5 ml
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner - Black, 5 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Stayed in place all day, 31 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to use with a thin line applicator. Used to line upper lashes which I was able to do with precision and accuracy. The black is very harsh so great that you are able to do thin lines and build up to the desired look. The product stayed in place all day.

Only negative is the price as this is only a 5ml.

Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Normal/Dry Skin - 30 ml
Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Normal/Dry Skin - 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice results but application is annoying, 31 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I liked this product, however I did find the application annoying as there is no pump and I fear a lot of product will be wasted over time due to too much product coming out. I liked the finished result, matt shine free.

The SPF 20 is also great to have.

A nice consistency easy to apply to your face not too runny or too thick. I applied using my fingers and had a good coverage. I did find that my trouble spot 'nose' got too oily over the course of the day, but the product lasted all day.

Applied over a primer, which really helps.

Finish Quantum Original 2 x Pack of 30 (60 Dishwasher Tablets)
Finish Quantum Original 2 x Pack of 30 (60 Dishwasher Tablets)

5.0 out of 5 stars How Much ????, 26 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've long been a fan of Finish products and use their rinse aid, salt, dishwasher cleaner and fresheners. I have recently given a supermarket own brand a try as they are considerably cheaper, but you get what you pay for and a number of the cheaper tablets have even failed to dissolve in a hot wash cycle.

No such issues with the Finish Quantum though. I've tried these on various items, from pots and pans, cups, saucers, plates and glasses. Even the cake tin which was covered in baked on cake mix and they all, without exception, came out sparkling and fresh. The glass protect feature is a real bonus. The cheaper brands already causing clouding on the glasses after a dozen or so washes.

I just simply can't fault the Quantum tabs and won't be going the false economy route with supermarket brands again.

One word of caution though is the pricepoint here. Where on earth do they get £34.99 from ? These are little over a tenner for the same 2x30 packs at the supermarket.

Verbatim BD-R SL LTH Blu-Ray Blank Discs 25 GB 6x Speed Wide Inkjet Printable Spindle of 25 Discs

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable so far - recommended., 24 Jan. 2015
Used two of these discs so far and both burned without any error so I will be buying more. After all, they are Verbatim.....

Silverline 273894 Digital Depth Gauge 0 - 25mm
Silverline 273894 Digital Depth Gauge 0 - 25mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and seemingly accurate., 24 Jan. 2015
Gauge came complete with battery - only requiring you to pull out the strip of paper that is in place to stop the battery draining.
Appears to be fairly accurate so far......

Vision Media 10 X Amaray Double Slim Blu Ray Case - Replacement Case 11mm Spine
Vision Media 10 X Amaray Double Slim Blu Ray Case - Replacement Case 11mm Spine
Offered by Media Replication

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality item, 24 Jan. 2015
Great quality, if a little expensive. Came delivered in a box twice the size of the contents though with a load of brown paper to fill the empty space which was a waste.

AATU 80/20 Chicken Dog Food, 1.5 Kg
AATU 80/20 Chicken Dog Food, 1.5 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by our Schnauzer, 24 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've given this 5 stars, indicating that I love it.
However, it is the dog that loves it - not me !

Our Schnauzer has a tendency to turn his nose up to anything sub standard so it was with total uncertainty that I filled his bowl with this stuff to see what happened.

Boasting 80% chicken (50% fresh deboned chicken and 30% dried chicken without preservatives, and containing the "Super 8" fruit / veg / herbs / spices / botanicals (?), on paper it sounds impressive. The full list of ingredients are included in the product advert so no need to stifle the review with all the info.

Suffice to say, it is very important I know what I am giving the dog in terms of a healthy diet, but getting him to eat healthily is 50% down to me and 50% down to whether he likes it or not.

With this product, there was no need to have worried. He wolfed the lot in a matter of seconds. There aren't many other main brands that he appears to enjoy as much as he has done this. The fact that it is packed with goodness can only be a huge bonus.

Highly recommended.

Dickies Workwear Waterproof Hiker FURY Safety Boots - 11
Dickies Workwear Waterproof Hiker FURY Safety Boots - 11

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable with little breaking in required, 20 Jan. 2015
Very comfortable boot with virtually no need to break in when first worn. Laces and lace hooks are a little irritating and can be fiddly to get the lace behind sometimes but over all, I like these boots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20