Profile for Bugsy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Galt Wiggly Worm
Galt Wiggly Worm

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for cots. Nice toy however., 22 April 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Galt Wiggly Worm (Toy)
It's a lovely toy but way way too small to be of any use for the cot. It's for the buggy.
I like the colours and my son loves playing it when it's not attached to the cot bars and it's all squished up. ;-)

Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench
Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit limited. But durable and initially fun toy., 22 April 2012
It's durable and easy for small children to play by themselves but it gets rather boring later.
My children use the hammer for other things.
Plus sides are the bright colours and it's safe.

WOW Toys Danny's Diving Adventure
WOW Toys Danny's Diving Adventure
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bathtime fun, 22 April 2012
For its price, it's been a really durable and fun toy and hence I've started an interest in WOW toys. My 2 year old son always plays with it in the bath and even out of the water.

Ratatouille [DVD] [2007]
Ratatouille [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Patton Oswalt
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Ratatouille [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Love it. ESP the ending. Also my kids who love cooking enjoy watching it.

It might've helped if the rat and Linguini characters have French accents but then the children may not have been able to follow the story properly.

Vilac Metal Cart (Red)
Vilac Metal Cart (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-made cart, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Vilac Metal Cart (Red) (Toy)
It's very good quality. Smaller than i would have liked. My kids are having great fun with it. ESP for hauling each other around. My 23kg 6 year old sits in it without problems. I wouldn't allow very young children to ride on it without an adult supervising.
4 stars for the extremely finicky assembly with the bolts. You must have small hands to assemble!

Cowboy Fancy Dress Toddler Costume Age 3
Cowboy Fancy Dress Toddler Costume Age 3
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

3.0 out of 5 stars OK overall, not impressed by quality, 20 Dec. 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
The costume is very cheaply made. Hence the price. So if you're looking for more durable stuff especially for older kids, you can't expect much from this. Having said, they grow out of the fancy dress costumes very quickly.
I have yet to see how long it will last after my toddler son opens it on christmas day. The hat doesn't look similar as in the photo.

Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 31 May 2011
Very clever and great product. We didn't use it for sleep training purposes but I say it should work well. It is great that I can set the clock (v easy to set it up) and to be able to change the light settings. Also it is quite durable. It would be helpful if it was also battery operated but this is a minor issue.

We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story [DVD]
We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dick Zondag

3.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur loving kid, 31 May 2011
My daughter loves dinosaurs and asked Santa to bring this DVD for Xmas. She still watches it but me and my husband think the story is awful and the animation is poor, they didn't put any effort into the story at all. But for dinosaur loving children, it is ok.

Grease [DVD] [1978]
Grease [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ John Travolta

5.0 out of 5 stars Grease, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Grease [DVD] [1978] (DVD)
My daughter loves this movie even though she was 4 when she watched it. Her favourite scene is the dancing scene for you're the one I want. Great songs and dance scenes.

Mad About Bugs (Ladybird Minis)
Mad About Bugs (Ladybird Minis)
by Ladybird

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 31 May 2011
I wish it had more bugs or pages in the book. It was very small and my children lost interest as it didn't contain information on common or specific bugs in the book. It was fairly cheap so you couldn't expect too much. If you're serious about learning facts on insects, get a bigger book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3