Profile for Bugsy > Reviews

Octonauts - The Collection [DVD]
Octonauts - The Collection [DVD]
Price: 8.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Octonauts to your station, 26 Oct 2013
Great DVD enjoyed by all 4 kids ranging from 7years old to 7 months. Initially my 4 year old son started the craze now the whole family are fans. Very good animation and educational. We can't wait for the next episodes to come out.
Also a very good price.
The toys are excellent too but I have to buy them directly from amazon UK as amazon italy has much higher prices.

Polly Pocket Wall Party Pet Park
Polly Pocket Wall Party Pet Park

2.0 out of 5 stars Polly Pocket, 26 Oct 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I think it is a great idea for little girls who loves dolls but for the durability I can't give it many stars. The doll's legs broke after a week and it can't be repaired. The little accessories are easily lost and the adhesive tape was not sticky enough for our walls. We got this set as a present. I say it would have been more fun together with other sets.

Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 26 Sep 2013
If you have a kid who is already difficult to put down for a nap especially in summer and sensitive to light in the room, I truly recommend this product. Quality is very good. And I bought 2 older versions 3 years ago. It's an essential item in our family.

Maternity Knickers / Briefs / Pants -- Disposable & Elasticated -- PACK OF 5 -- LARGE (Size 14-16)
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Mar 2013
Served its purpose. Good quality. I'm a size 10 and I bought larger ones size 14-16 from previous experience as there's a lot of swelling after birth. I would recommend this as it was good fitting with pads.

STABILO EASYgraph Graphite Pencil Left-Handed HB (Box of 6)
STABILO EASYgraph Graphite Pencil Left-Handed HB (Box of 6)
Price: 7.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper on amazon, 16 Feb 2013
I can't believe I didn't look here first. Saw them in a shop in Italy and bought them for 2.50 each! My daughter is left handed and has been using them for homework all the time. Very good quality. I'm getting her left handed scissors as she has difficulty cutting anything with the normal ones. As always Amazon beats price and convenience.

Vtech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122853 (Pink)
Vtech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122853 (Pink)
Offered by RIGHT BARGAINS
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids' camera, 3 Dec 2012
I bought the pink one for my 6 year old daughter and the blue for my 3 year old son and they both played with it well. It's probably more suited to 5 year olds and older kids as there are games and photo design functions that are too fiddly for younger kids.
I feel it's durable. My kids play with them rough and they're still working perfectly. It was definitely worth the money for my daughetr since she's too young to have a proper digital camera but still loves taking photos.

Gro-Egg Room Thermometer
Gro-Egg Room Thermometer
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Multifunctional Thermometer, 3 Dec 2012
As a room thermometer, it's fancy and consumes energy but I like almost all products from the gro company. Well thought out designs. Definitely easy to see and adjust temperature of baby's room in the dark and so easy to see instantly whether it's too cold or not.

The First Years Sounds for Silence Machine
The First Years Sounds for Silence Machine
Offered by Duncans Retail
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound machine, 3 Dec 2012
First sound machine we've had which operates on both batteries and through AC. 1 star less only I didn't like some of the harsh sounds which I find disturbing to sleep with rather than soothe. Otherwise it's a good value for the money.

Knight Role Play Costume Set: Knight Role Play Costume Set
Knight Role Play Costume Set: Knight Role Play Costume Set
Offered by KIDZ OWN IT
Price: 17.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable. Fun. Good quality., 22 April 2012
I'm writing a review for this costume despite also buying the pirate costume as this had less reviews. For both sets, I'm really pleased with them as are my children. Good quality. Good price. And also nice colours. The product is also safe in terms of the foam weapons which I let my 2 year old son play with. He's tried biting them off but the foam is quite strong.

Sugar Pie Two Layers Wing (Pink, Large)
Sugar Pie Two Layers Wing (Pink, Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable and really beautiful fairy wings., 22 April 2012
My review title says it all. The fairy wings are the best I've ever bought for my boisterous 5 year old. They're still functioning after her younger brothers have played around with it. And they are also really nice looking wings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3