Profile for Liz h > Reviews

Liz h

Little Tikes Sandy Lagoon Waterpark Toy
Little Tikes Sandy Lagoon Waterpark Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Little Tikes, 9 Dec. 2013
Little Tikes never disappoint. Great quality and hard wearing product. Only wish there was a cover for the sand but not a major thing.

Silver Colour ' My First Year ' Photo Album Babys First Birthday Christening Gift - Holds 72 Photos
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 9 Dec. 2013
Great product that was delivered on time. Was given it for my first two children so definitely wanted it for my third child. Great for keeping all those special pictures.

Teach Your Child to Sleep: Solving Sleep Problems from Newborn Through Childhood (Hamlyn Health)
by Millpond Sleep Clinic

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must have for parents that can't get a full nights sleep!, 8 April 2013
Some practical advice and guidence for parents. Was great for my husband to read and for us to discuss the right way to sleep train our 2nd child. After our first child easily sleep though the night at 6mths and was easy to put to bed. We did not expect to have a problem with our second child. This book really helped us sort it out.

Barbie Fairies and Mermaids: Flower n' Flutter Fairy Barbie Doll
Barbie Fairies and Mermaids: Flower n' Flutter Fairy Barbie Doll
Offered by Timeless Toys and Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun product, 8 April 2013
Can keep changing the flowers around by peeling them of and re arranging them. My little girl has really enjoyed it.

Childs, Kids, 9" Rotating Disco Ball Light - Jazz Up Your Childs Party
Childs, Kids, 9" Rotating Disco Ball Light - Jazz Up Your Childs Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Party Fun, 8 April 2013
My little girl loves it. She likes to close the curtains and turn the music on then dances for ages. Great Fun!

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Case Floral Bee Silicone Cover With Screen Protector Film And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice product, 4 Nov. 2012
I really like this phone cover. Came very quickly by post and have had no troubles. Easy to put on phone.