Profile for L.M. Tweddle > Reviews

L.M. Tweddle

Gopo Rose Hip Joint Health Vitamin C Capsules - Pack of 200
Gopo Rose Hip Joint Health Vitamin C Capsules - Pack of 200

3.0 out of 5 stars worth a try......, 23 Feb 2014
Arrived promptly. Bought them for my husband who has chronic pain due to arthritis. Don't know if they will be effective, but its worth a try!

Oral-B Ultra Floss 25m x 6 Packs
Oral-B Ultra Floss 25m x 6 Packs
Offered by Health in The Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt service, great product, 18 Sep 2013
I find this floss is one of the best available, can't seem to find it locally, so great to find it on line

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, good quality but....., 18 Sep 2013
I ordered a large, as I'd previously tried the medium, and found it too tight, even though I'm only 34A. I find there's little difference in the size, the large is just as tight, with a band which tends to ride up and is most uncomfortable. I find I'm pulling it down all the time. The hunt for a comfortable bra for small ladies goes on!

PACK OF THREE Camisette perfect comfort bras in black, white and nude (L (top size UK 14))
Offered by Camiselle

3.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, nice quality, but......, 18 Sep 2013
I bought a large, as I'd tried the medium previously and found it too tight. Although I'm only a 34A. I find even the large is very tight, and the band tend to ride up and becomes most uncomfortable, I find I'm tugging it down all the time.

Jerusalem: The Making of a Holy City [DVD]
Jerusalem: The Making of a Holy City [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Sebag Montefiore

5.0 out of 5 stars informative, 8 April 2013
This DVD gave an interesting and informative overview of the development of the three Abrahamist religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. I had no idea why the city was so important to all three. Seems a variation on a theme, really!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2013 2:41 AM BST