Profile for Alexander-N. > Reviews

College/Steamboat Bill Jr/Three Ages [DVD]
Dvd ~ Buster Keaton
Offered by RCDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good choice!, 29 Nov. 2012
A very good and honest choice! The copies are amazingly good, the music is very good too and the price is very low (at least when I bought that dvd set)!

Carefree [DVD]
Carefree [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fred Astaire

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Carefree [DVD] (DVD)
I love so much Fred and Ginger!! They are just amazing! This is one of their best movies and it has so beautiful songs such as '' I used to be colorblind'' or ''Change partners''! How amazing that era was!!!!

Chopin: Nocturnes and Impromptus
Chopin: Nocturnes and Impromptus

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice!!, 29 Nov. 2012
Claudio Arrau is my favourite pianist! I think he's the most suitable pianist to interprete Chopin's Nocturnes, because he is very romantic! Even though you might have a Chopin CD collection, as I do, or just a CD with Nocturnes played by someone else, you have to get this CD just because of Arrau!

JOOX Ray Ban Style Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyph Magenta & Green Passive 3D Glasses

4.0 out of 5 stars They generally work., 29 Nov. 2012
These glasses work. They are cheap too. The problem is maybe mine, but I'm not completely satisfied. I don't know why, but I feel like the lenses are very dark to create a good result.

ASVP Shop® Plastic Frame 3D Glasses Red and Blue/Cyan - For 3D DVD and Blu Ray - Anaglyph

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 29 Nov. 2012
These glasses are very good and very cheap! I rated with four stars, instead of five, because the only problem they have is that they are not 100% functional, because they are not completely close around and you can actually see what's happening behind you. To be more specific, they work a little bit like mirrors, because they are open by both sides.

The Buster Keaton Chronicles [Repackaged] [DVD]
The Buster Keaton Chronicles [Repackaged] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Buster Keaton
Offered by cs-marketplace

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, but not the best., 14 Oct. 2011
This dvd set is just fine. To be honest, the copies are not the best. I have already bought the complete collection of Buster's short films and I have to say that those copies do not look very well. Anyways, the feature films have not published in another dvd (at least in Europe) so that is a good reason to buy that dvd. In my opinion, the music score is not very nice. I just do not like it (it is a personal matter - you might like it), I think it is very depressive. Buster Keaton's films are not depressive at all, but this score makes them a little bit depressive. The price is very good for what you get.