Profile for Craig A. Pennington > Reviews

Content by Craig A. Penni...

Craig A. Pennington "HentiCat" (London, UK)

Jabra Supreme UC Bluetooth Cordless Headset - Black
Jabra Supreme UC Bluetooth Cordless Headset - Black
Offered by Ballicom International

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect travel headset for mobile and soft phone, 7 April 2013
I have a soft phone on my computer for work and bought the headset for this while travelling. Once I worked out how to keep it paired (Cisco does not like you not having the headset available before booting the soft phone) then this was a fantastic device. The range is great, you can mute from the mic stick and it just works. Works well with my iPhone too. Couldn't be happier with it.

10 Pack of Cute Favour Gift Boxes in Black *REDUCED TO CLEAR*
10 Pack of Cute Favour Gift Boxes in Black *REDUCED TO CLEAR*
Offered by 1StopShops

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift boxes, 24 Jan. 2013
Small, good for a couple of Macaroons but work nicely. Easy to put together and look good for handing out party gifts

Jabra Pro 9470 Headset
Jabra Pro 9470 Headset
Offered by save4shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product - expensive but a great buy, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Jabra Pro 9470 Headset (Accessory)
I bought this for the office and have it linked to Skype on my pc, my mobile via Bluetooth and my cisco IP phone via the telephone cable and the cisco specific electronic hook switch cable (which you need to buy seperately!). It is truly brilliant - any call on any device is answered on the headset, the mute control touch on the side makes it perfect for pacing round the office while on conference calls and the EHS means that on the desk phone you can hang up by pressing the button on the headset (Skype and mobile work natively this way). The range is excellent, well over 15m through walls (not something to brag about but I can make it to the toilet in our building without dropping a call - again the mute is very useful here)

It was very easy to set up and I use it every day, I've used a lot of headsets and this is the best I've ever used, no question. It is expensive but in this case I think you get what you pay for - I don't think there is anything better for the task out there and the unified comms for all 3 devices is a true winner.