Profile for M. Pope > Reviews

M. Pope (UK)

Tiny Tears Classic Doll
Tiny Tears Classic Doll
Offered by Splash And Relax

1.0 out of 5 stars Please don't waste your money on this awful doll, 25 Dec 2014
This review is from: Tiny Tears Classic Doll (Toy)
Please don't waste your money on this awful doll. My daughter got one for Christmas, the bottle doesn't fit in the mouth, water leaks everywhere while you feed it, no tears, and water comes out of the other end immediately on feeding, so it's virtually impossible to feed. Would not recommend.

5V CloudNine Neuropad2 7 inch Android tablet replacement power supply adaptor
5V CloudNine Neuropad2 7 inch Android tablet replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 19 May 2013
Doesn't fit the tablet properly, therefore doesn't charge. Can get some charge if I hold it in. Complete waste of money.

Sony ECM F8 - Microphone - black
Sony ECM F8 - Microphone - black

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product, 28 Sep 2009
Please do not waste your money buying this product. As other reviews say, your laptop mic will work more effectively. It fails to pick up even when I hold it close to my mouth, at 5cm, 10cm, and so on. It picks up background noise that I can't hear beautifully though!! A real let down, I bought it because it was Sony, but won't bother again.

Guided Meditations: For Calmness,Awareness & Love
Guided Meditations: For Calmness,Awareness & Love
by Bodhipaksa
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone can meditate, 20 May 2004
with some help from this CD by Bodhipaksa. On the CD there are three meditation practices for complete beginners, and Bodhipaksa gently guides you through every stage of each one. What I love about the meditations on this CD is that they give you as much guidance and support as you need, with plenty of time to get on with the practice. I learned to meditate from scratch this way! This CD is also really useful to anyone who is an experienced meditator; I use it regularly to refocus my practice, and for extra hints and tips on techniques. And Bodhipaksa's calm manner is both relaxing and reassuring. I would recommend this CD to anyone who wants to try meditation but isn't sure how, to those who (like me) couldn't (or are too shy to) attend classes, or to those who just want some extra guidance.