Profile for lizzie > Reviews

Bialetti 10 Cup Venus Gasket and Filter, Silver
Bialetti 10 Cup Venus Gasket and Filter, Silver
Offered by US-Kitchen Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Bialetti spare parts., 3 Dec 2014
This looks clean and smart in its packet, certainly fit for purpose. I may never need them, of course, for the new coffee maker I bought for Christmas, and haven't used yet. It seemed a good idea to buy spares in case the design changes.

Bialetti: 10 Cup Venus Stainless Steel Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker, Induction
Offered by Menos

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful coffee maker., 12 Nov 2014
This looks great, lovely style, and hopefully as good at making coffee as our old aluminium one. However, it is a Christmas present so it hasn't been christened yet.

Back Support Belt (SKY BLUE/MED) Unique New Quality Hi-Tech NON-SWEAT Breathable Fabric. Can be Worn Discreetly Under Clothes Next-to-Skin Safely, without Rash or Irritation. Reduces Unwanted Twisting of the Spine Without Stays to Deliver EFFECTIVE FLEXIBLE and COMFORTABLE SUPPORT without the Feeling of Being Trussed-Up.
Offered by Healthy Be Well Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably comfortable, and as the blurb said, 22 Aug 2014
Reasonably comfortable, and as the blurb said, it didn't cause sweating or rashes, my main concern while travelling in the tropics. It stretched a bit, but was easily adjustable. Easy to wash and dry.

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

1.0 out of 5 stars Might have been interested if it wasn't in US English ..., 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
Might have been interested if it wasn't in US English. As it is, it is of no interest or use to me whatsoever.

EDU Science G2807 Swivel Globe 28cm
EDU Science G2807 Swivel Globe 28cm
Offered by Fun Learning

5.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie, 6 Nov 2013
Just right for my grandchildren. It is clear and unicast, and they can look at where various family members live, or where friends are going on their travels, getting a sense of what the world looks like. They are fascinated by the relative sizes of different countries, especially Britain being so small. It's a great educational tool.

UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition)
UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: UNO (Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I couldn't even get into this game at first try, so I gave up on it. I love the original card game, which I have played for years, so I may try again sometime.

ShisenSho
ShisenSho

4.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: ShisenSho (App)
I play various majong games, but like this best, as there are so many different boards to play. It is clear and flexible, and I like the background pictures- very attractive Chinese prints.

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
I use this every day and love it. It takes several minutes to download even a half hour programme, which is tedious, but worth the wait as I then get a crystal clear HD rendition of my favourite programmes. Live tv is possible, but it has to pause every little while to capture the next few minutes. This isn't too bad for a half-hour soap, but irritating for longer.

BBC Media Player
BBC Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: BBC Media Player (App)
I needed to download this and I-player so I could watch live and catchup tv. It's an efficient app, and handles all the BBC media clearly and efficiently. Thank you, I am discovering more and more I can do on my kindle fire.

Emperor: The Blood of Gods (Special Edition) (Emperor Series, Book 5)
Emperor: The Blood of Gods (Special Edition) (Emperor Series, Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lizzie, 6 Nov 2013
I do know the history, and have read a number of Conn Iggulden`s books, but I found this one a bit slow going. Was the usual pace lacking, or was it my concentration? Maybe a little of each.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5